1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Play

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RodneyK, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RodneyK

RodneyK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was just at Bellagio for four days. Averaged $25,000 coin in per day for a total of $100,000 coin in playing 90% video poker from $1 to $10 machines. The other 10% of play was $1 and $5 slots. Stats showing about a $3300 actual win.

My question is what level of comps do you think I should have received at Bellagio and what level of comps do you think I would receive at another strip property or downtown for that level of action?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much did the "system" give you in Express Play?

And did they "help you out" by using any when you checked out? I am getting a bit tired of the checkout staff saying that we can comp off your $48.40 in meals. Then later realizing they meant to say they would use my express comps to take care of it.

3. RodneyK

RodneyK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I paid for most of my meals along the way using express comps. I received four nights comp regular room up front. My hotel bill only had a spa treatment for my wife at $105. So, having paid along the way with express comps it is hard to say how much I racked up over the trip.

I earned 14,500 points and a bunch of tier credits. I am currently Platinum.

Yeah, they try to be sneaky with the express comps when it comes time to settle up.

Express play. I have $90 left and I used $200 so I racked up $230 less some play at Mirage. I did not receive any free play up front.

4. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cannot stand this. I will not deal with anyone in VIP services anymore. I just wait and let my host deal with it.

5. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a host specifically tell me not to deal with them when they screwed it up and he had to comp me retroactively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.