1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

People currently or visiting vegas soon, may I ask a favor? Strip liquor prices

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by VegasStevie, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasStevie

VegasStevie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i've been to vegas twice, and the last time I had a car. this time i'm flying, and am trying to put together a list of prices of booze on the strip.

the walgreens at PH, cvs outside of aria are the two main shops i'm interested in, but any on the strip would be useful.

looking for the price for a fifth of crown royal, and johnnie walker black. or any booze prices at all.

i'm hoping i wont have to make a cab/bus run to totalwine/walmart/lees.

2. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't remember the prices at Walgreens when we were there last but by the time you paid the cab ride you'd probably be spending more getting it at Wal Mart.

3. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take the free shuttle from Bally's (Flamingo Rd) to Gold Coast or Orleans. Both have liquor stores with far better prices than the places you will find on the strip.

4. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your best bet would be to see if you can score a paper or sales ad online for CVS or Walgreens. Not sure if they honor circular prices, I think so. Having been in both places to buy booze, non sales items are marked up!. There is also a liquor store in Miracle Mile shops. If your willing to hoof it just north of the Encore Lee's discount Liquor is probally the cheapest all the time, except for sales that can change every week at CVS or Walgreens. Stay away from the hotel liquor stores unless you plan to use comp points to purchase.

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ABC Stores in the Miracle Mile Shops has a liquor section right near the cashier and they were cheaper than the prices at CVS or Walgreens.

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ya I've bought a few bottles there before and if I remember the prices were only a couple dollars more than what I pay at home. Was actually quite surprised.

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is exactly right, especially in the area of the strip that the OP was talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.