1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest Credits/Funds ?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by aliasyoshi, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a quick and easy way to determine if one has past credit or funds from previous Southwest itineraries? Basically, I am not sure if I have a few dollars here and there from itinerary changes over the last several months. I could go in and check every single one, but that would take a while. Thanks in advance for your help. :thumbsup:

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, there is a link "Travel Tools" on the Southwest home page (upper right-hand corner) for those credit funds. Click on that, and on the pull-down menu, click on Travel Funds. However, you need to know the confirmation # of each flight that you cancelled or re-booked ... and the amounts will then be listed on your screen.

3. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. That makes it slightly quicker, but it would be nice if they had a page that listed any credits you have remaining. But I am sure they want us to forget about as many as possible.

4. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

But that's exactly what that Travel Tools / Travel Funds shows you.

5. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But does it show you all of them without making you enter each individual confirmation number? If so, my page is messed up apparently.

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No... it would be nice if the funds were tied to your Rapid Rewards #, but I don't see that it is.

7. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. This is what I was hoping for with the OP. But alas, nothing.

8. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like I said earlier ... you have to enter each confirmation # for each flight that you cancelled or re-booked.

9. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The OP is asking for southwest to keep track of these. What you are saying is that you need to keep a list of all your old confirmation numbers in case you had credits on them. The OP wants southwest just to list these instead of entering them in.

I have a few vouchers on Delta and they do just that. I can login to my Delta account and they are listed and I can book using them without having to remember/enter in any codes.

10. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly. As much I dislike Delta, they do make that part of the process easier than Southwest. Turns out I do not have any credits, but it would have been nice to find out with a couple clicks instead of having to enter code after code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.