1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Another Bally's ?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by triplesevens, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triplesevens

triplesevens Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does Bally's require a security deposit when you check in? if so, how much & do they accept a prepaid cc or cash? Thanks for your help!

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have always given me the option of leaving a card on file to charge too or just closing out. I always close out and have never been required to leave a deposit. I have always been on a COMP, but I dont recall any of my travel companions mentioning a deposit required.

3. triplesevens

triplesevens Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, just what I needed to know :thumbsup:

4. sstuna

sstuna Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its optional. If you dont care about using the phone or charging stuff to the room then no. If you want to charge to room they will take cash or put a hold on debit card. I think its either $100 or $200 a night they want? Last trip a got upgraded to a HUGE suite on a privite floor @ the Rio. They almost didnt let me have it when I only had debit card, lucky for me I got the Manager to let me have it. They charged my card $800 & refunded it when I checked out. I thought it was strange they refunded right when I checked out, as I could have trashed the place & they wouldnt have known till housekeeping showed up. I think Im gonna get a CC before my next trip just in case it happens again.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.