1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ARIA: tower suite compared to corner suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by evoiris, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evoiris

evoiris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi everybody! i have a question. i cannot find any information on google/youtube about the TOWER suite at the aria. bf and i stayed at aria's corner suite 3 times. is there a difference between the tower and corner? any perks, pros, cons? i booked the tower room to experience something different for a change.

we are going april 4-7.

if anyone can help me with this info, please let me know. thank you in advance! :drunk:

2. Wido78

Wido78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am curious about this as well. We currently have a Terrace Suite booked at Cosmo, but I have also been looking at Aria as an option.

3. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is a little confusing the way it is described on the website.
    The "Corner Suites" have a 270 degree view with 2 sides and the end.
    The Tower Suites are not located at the end of the hall and have windows on one side.
    The Tower Suites are actually a little larger and they don't have a pole in the middle of the living room with the TV on it.
    The confusing part is one of my friends had a "Corner Suite" that was almost at the end of the hall but was set up as a Tower Suite.
    Both are nice.For me,I prefer the additional space in the living room of the tower suite.
    My wife prefers the extra view.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Tower Suite is 1,000 SF vs a Corner Suite at ~920.

I suspect the extra 80 SF is in the "width" of the room, that would be measured horizontally as you entered the room. If you guess that the depth (from the door to the windows) of the room is about 20 feet, then that means the Tower Suite is 4 feet wider than the Corner Suite, so the living room is 2 feet wider and the bedroom and bathroom are 2 feet wider.

That doesn't sound like much, but it's not insignificant in terms of "feel".

That said, the view from the bedroom in a Corner Suite City View is awesome.

There are also at least two layouts of Corner Suites - one is the type that has the support pole with the TV in the living room - I think those are the "Panoramic" Corner Suites.

They're called "Panoramic" because the actual corner of the room is a sharper angle than the other type of Corner Suite, so the sweep of the view is slightly more. I don't like the pictures I've seen of that pole, and I don't think the "Panoramic" view is that big a deal unless someone makes you go stand in the corner. :beer:

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in a Panoramic Corner Suite last July and the reason they are called Panoramic is because of the panoramic view you get - I was in a suite angled toward Marquee at Cosmo, and I had a great view of the Strip - south, north and from the bedroom, the mountains behind the hotel. It is a lot more than just standing in a corner lol and I would definitely stay in a panoramic suite again. The one thing I would warn against is the bathroom - the windows are floor to ceiling, and are not "tinted" where someone from the Cosmo cannot see everything that is going on in that bathroom at any time.

6. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

7. evoiris

evoiris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you for your help. yes, we've actually stayed in the 2 different corner suite layouts. the very first few times were awesome, the last time in august 2012, wasn't.

8. evoiris

evoiris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thank you or your help. it is a bit confusing about the tower suite. either way, i hope it's worth it for booking the tower>corner this time. guess i will have to wait and see which is better and if anything, i will report back and compare the two (corner/tower suites).

9. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did a little more research and as far as I can determine, all of the Tower Suites are on the back (west-facing) side of the building.

10. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will upload a video of my Corner Suite from December sometime today, absolutely fantastic room. You will love it, I have another post with pictures of my views.

11. jumpoff

jumpoff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in both the corner and the tower suites last year and the main difference was really location of the room. Most of your corner suites are located far from the elevator. Makes for a fun journey when drunk and trying to get back to your room.

Another note, which I found to be inconsistent with the rooms, my corner suite had the garden tub but no jets while the tower suite had the jacuzzi tub.

The floor for the tower suites are in the 50's I forget my room number but it was up there. View was terrific, had the view of the strip with the entire room surrounded by windows including the bathroom.

Honestly you can't go wrong with either room. Both are pretty spacious.

Food note, Bar Masa is a must experience. Excellent food and great service.

Enjoy your trip..!!!!!

12. evoiris

evoiris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this was helpful! i'm excited! thanks jumpoff! :wave:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.