1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeem Items

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Yaldain, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yaldain

Yaldain Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

All figure I would share my use of myvegas. I was able to get a few items before I went to vega last week .

$75 dollar NY NY Food Credit
    Carrot Top Tickets
    Minus 5 bar entry

These all were well worth it to me. The food credit we use at lunch during the nfc championshiop game at Nine Fine Irishman.. we acutally spent 70 of it. .

Carrot top was amazing I would see him again in a minute and pay full price. I would have never guess I would like him so much

Minus 5 bar . I knew what I was getting as went here before but it was still a good time. We ended up buying some extra drinks while inside.

I had no issues claiming any items was nice to be able to save some cash in vegas !

Yaldain

2. Plumbob

Plumbob Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do you have to use all of the comp at one time or can you use it over two dinners?

3. redsoxmom5

redsoxmom5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard really good things about Nine Fine Irishman. I was thinking of using mine at Sporting House but may change it.

I also have Carrot Top tickets and am glad you enjoyed him. Makes me even more excited about my trip. Did you also get front row? I've heard a lot of people get front row.

4. Yaldain

Yaldain Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as splitting you can not it is for one meal. They make you pick the resturant you want to use it at.

Sporting house is also a good place .. good food.. fun place to watch sports.

We sat in row 3 .. We acutally next to some memebers from Pantera which was really cool. There is no bad seats in that venue.

5. elbee309

elbee309 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just redeemed the tickets for Tournament of Kings. No problems, got row A seats. We went to this show 20 years ago and enjoyed it. It'll be fun to see how it's changed - if, indeed, it did. Now just have to wait the 6 weeks til trip time!

6. gobux927

gobux927 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question for you..The 75 for Sporting House, are you able to get drinks with that? The voucher says Lunch or Dinner Credit. Thanks for any info!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.