1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Pub Crawls?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Lady Fortuna, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Fortuna

Lady Fortuna Blessed with luck and ignorance...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wondering about those pub crawls, are they any fun? I mean, I like going to a pub (more than a club) and enjoy the crowd usually,
    but I'm not sure if these pub crawls are not more drawn by a young crowd (just past the drinking age limit) and bachelor party people.
    Anybody any experience with it?

Thank you for your feedback!

:beer:

2. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted a couple of times recently about this, but I have had a blast on the ones I went on. If you like more of a bar feel, I think that some of them have bar/lounge crawl as opposed to a nightclub crawl. You still get the limo between places. Those would cost less than the nightclub one too.

Totally separate, but there is one for Downtown as well that is the 3rd Thursday of the month. $20 or so. Walk/crawl to each bar.

3. Lady Fortuna

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not so totally seperate, cause that is exactly the one I'm aiming at! :peace: Do you (or others) have any idea about that one?
    I'm thinking of doing it for my last evening/night of the holiday, and maybe organise an event for it on the board.
    So I thought I better first verify on the board what it is about.

4. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also for the VIP ones, if you have a group of more than 10, you can book a private tour. I am sure that would be extremely flexible in regards to the places. Probably would be closer to $60-$70/person. Ladies cheaper of course.

6. mjamesp

mjamesp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I did the Thirsty Thursday crawl downtown. It was worth the $$ and a good time. We hit some bars I wouldn't have made it to and the people were pretty cool. Visitors, just like us. The age was all over the place but not a young 20's crowd at all.

The group moves onto the next bar fairly quickly so you need to drink at a decent pace. Was not sober enough to drive when we were done.

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info. We get in town next month on the 21st. We were looking for something to do that eve. I had hitting DT on my list, but dont really know my way around, so this will be perfect!!

8. Lady Fortuna

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank a lot, mjamesp, that is really good info! And exactly what I was hoping for. :thumbsup:
    And it's a real bargain then, for 20$! Already the drinks by itself are worth the money.
    On the website it says, you get 1 drink at 7 different bars (the flyer says 6 bars though),
    + 1/2 off one entrée at Hennessey's Tavern + 1/2 off one appetizer at Mickie Finnz.
    I think it might be a good idea for my last evening/night in Vegas!

9. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just told our group that is what we are doing our first night in town next month!

10. Lady Fortuna

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great! Then you can maybe tell me how it was afterwards?
    My holiday will only be in May, so I will have to wait a bit longer. :rolleyes2:

11. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will post a full report. We are also doing another club crawl on Sat. night on the strip. Our Vegas trips are more about drinking than gambling!

12. Lady Fortuna

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also very good! Cause I also have questions about Saturday night life (but will start another thread about that).
    Already curious: Are you going to do the Sat club crawl with a coupon or groupon? And if yes, from where?

13. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, we are doing the Sat w a Groupon. Last September we did two Club Crawls, one on a Sat. and one on a Tuesday with Groupon deals. I believe the company was just calls "Las Vegas Club Crawls". We had a great time, it was well worth the money. It was like $78 for two peeps. Most of the people on the crawl had bought theirs off the street and paid double.

This time we are going with "VIP UNLIMITED", they are a member on the board here. The main reason for the switch is the VIP UNL crawls starts at like 9:30 or 10:00. The one we did before started at 7, which we thought was too early for the strip. I think 7 is perfect for downtown, but the first 3 hours on the crawl were a waste because you were just standing around normal sports bar type places waiting for the clubs to get going.

Also VIP UNL was about half the price, a Groupon deal as well.

14. PokerFaceNJ

PokerFaceNJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curious if the downtown pub crawl is just for well drinks/beers or if it includes signature cocktails??

15. Lady Fortuna

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checked out their website and looks interesting. Only downside is that there are no free drinks included (except a welcome drink) with either one of the packets (crawl 45$ and bus tour 75$). They both have drinks specials though.

Indeed 9:30 or 10pm is a much better time to start. Hope you will enjoy it!

16. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May also want to check out Nite Tours (www.nitetourslasvegas.com) and Party Tours Las Vegas (www.partytourslasvegas.com). All those companies have the same setup. Meet at a lounge around 930-10, walk to first club, limo bus to next club, limo bus to the final club.

17. mjamesp

mjamesp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's just well drinks and beer. I had mostly beer but at least one Red Bull Grey Goose and a Yager shot. Somebody may have bought the Yager though, it was a group shot.

18. snowball

snowball Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm, I never would have thought to do a pub crawl in Vegas! It looks like a ton of fun. I will keep this in mind for my May vacation.

19. Lady Fortuna

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep an eye on the "Vegas Get Togethers" forum, I will soon post a new thread for the pub crawl in May for a VMB meet-up. Would be great if you could join!

:drunk:

20. snowball

snowball Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I definitely will. I was just talking to hubby about this and I think we are in! Our flight arrives early that day, but we were planning on going downtown in the afternoon. It will be something different then our usual vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.