1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria does not need $10 increments to redeem point play

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Snowbelle3, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In an effort to end ties with Mlife, I wanted to drain all my express comps and point play. Apparently, they are changing the Mlife program again in January (based on what an player's club agent said) back to the norm (probably had a crapload of complaints), but this is not definitive.

Since I only had $9.10 (lol) and it was taking FOREVER to get to $10.00, I opted to go to Aria as someone mentioned on the website (since other mgm properties had not accepted pointplay less than $10 increments). I wanted to verify that going to Aria works perfectly!

2. KingBBInLV

KingBBInLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This isn't something new, I've redeemed $5 in pointplay on the $1 machines in the HL room at Mandalay Bay in the past, the first time I did it was in Sept of 2011. I had around 800 points on my card at the time.

3. donof

donof Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, the minimum is 1 dollar for point play on most Aria and some Monte Carlo machines.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And, what is the "norm"?

5. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, I've thrown this out in my trip reports for the past year. I always convert at Aria. You can flip right down to the penny. I just play $0.05 Divincci Diamonds there and usually end up ahead. And are you sure they are changing the program again? I just got back and heard nothing. Also when they changed in in October they gave warning for months in advance, and it was posted all over facebook and their website. I dont see anything about this anywhere. Link?

6. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same thoughts. Its only been two months since the last mjaor switch. What are they planning now?

I Need Spa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.