1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Have we met in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Joe, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since I seem to meeting more and more people from VMB in Vegas, I thought I should start a list of people I’ve met, just to keep track.

Here is my list that I can remember and please don’t feel slighted if I forgot you. I do serious brain cell damage when I’m in Vegas.:beer::drunk:
    Vinegar Joe
    Kitson
    Bubbakitty
    Techie223
    Strummer Joe
    Turtleman

Anybody else that I'm forgetting?:confused2:

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You also met Ms. Gecko and Vern the Turtle!

3. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe, there will be plenty of VMB members staying at Vegas during this weekend. A lot of activities and different concerts will take place at Vegas (Eagles, BJ Thomas, Guns & Roses, etc.) Would you like to set up a VMB Meet?

Although I have been a so-called "strip person", I plan to spend mucho mucho hours at downtown this Sunday. According to FSE performance schedule, Zowie Bowie will perform at the 3rd street stage from 6 to 9 PM. It would be fun watching, singing, dancing with them. Zowie Bowie used to play at Monte Carlo Pub. A high energy and fun band. Love it!

BTW, Oxtail Soup or Oxtail Stew has been on my to-do list for too long. Got to try it this trip, right? :licklips:

Anyway, let us know. Thanks. Shall we sing Happy Birthday to you as well? It's your birthday weekend, right?

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a formal meeting type person and plans for everyone get very fluid (both ways:beer:) in Vegas.

Saturday night we're going out for my birthday dinner and Sunday at 10 AM, we'll be watching the Packers trounce the Lions at Chicago Brewing inside Four Queens.

We're also meeting some Vegas friends for lunch on Monday. Most other times, we'll be at the Boar's Bar inside MSS.:beer:

5. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very true, but they don't post here!

6. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vern intends to sign up, he's just a bit slow. Here he is on Halloween at Ellis Island after hitting the royal!

Attached Files:

7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody who has their own B Connected card absolutely needs to be on here. Lack of thumbs might be a problem however.:wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.