1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Blue's Gay 'ol Time In Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by blueonblue1964, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueonblue1964

blueonblue1964 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I should give you the backstory here, I suppose. I'm in my late 40s, male, gay, and travel to Vegas every 6 months or so. Back in April, while in Sin City, I met a young man (late 20s) from Arizona. We spent Easter Weekend in my room at Caesars Palace. We parted, he headed back to Arizona, I headed back east. We called, e-mailed, and/or texted each other every day between April and October. We planned to meet again October 19-October 26 in Vegas. Our long distance, younger man/older man relationship seemed to be holding up over time. We planned a nice reunion for October in Vegas.
    On my way to the airport October 19, I received an urgent text from him. There was a mix up with his plane ticket. Once I was in Vegas, I called him. He was crying like a little bitch. His dog sitter/house sitter cancelled. I was tired from the flight, so I started yelling at him. Finally, I told him to forget it; just stay in Arizona. I taxied over to Caesars. I checked in quickly using the Platinum line. I slipped the desk clerk $20.00, and he upgraded me to the Augustus Tower. WOW! The room's view was of Encore, Wynns', Venetian, Harrahs, Imperial Palace, and the Flamingo. Beautiful!
    I then called one of my "special" Vegas buddies {always have a backup plan}. He said he's be over in about 45 minutes. That gave me enough time to head to Walgreens and buy 3 liters of vodka---Absolut and Ciroc. At roughly 11:00pm the Vegas buddy came by...the week long party was about to start!
    *Coming up---2 Parrotheads...a PBR Cowboy...A Texas Longhorn Frat Boy...and lots and lots and lots of vodka...and a few surprises!*

2. blueonblue1964

blueonblue1964 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apologize for not doing paragraphs.
    Still learning this layout.

3. alabama231

alabama231 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    can't wait for the next installment. Can't believe your treatment over on the other site.

4. gatine

gatine Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    let's hear the rest!!! ;)

5. Maxxy

Maxxy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice Report

Hi Blueonblue. This is a decent trip report. Can't figure out why it was deleted from the other site. Glad to have found out about this site. Thanks!

Maxxy

6. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Though I hate the "other site", I haven't been very busy at work, so I read your report until they pulled it.
    It's a great report. Very detailed except the sexual stuff, so it's a good read even if you're not interested in reading about that.

I think you'll find this site and its members very friendly and hopefully you've found a new home here.

7. ShameOnMe

ShameOnMe Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read the previous report and I LOVED IT! Can't believe how closed-minded some people can be! If it was a straight man talking about his encounters in Vegas their wouldn't be a problem. If I am not mistaken BLUE didn't go into detail about what happened behind closed doors! Blue, I am so ready to read more. :)

8. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no idea what other site you guys are referring to but I want to read more! lol

9. PreciousMissy

PreciousMissy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where's a like button when you need one :kiss:

10. john39

john39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok I am here and reading, go on....

11. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OH dern it! I was reading all the comments below your initial posts thinking I was going to get to the good stuff of your report and when I got to the last post I was like HEEYYYY!

Anxiously waiting for the rest :popcorn

Even as a hedero guy (breeders I think you call us :wink2:) I'll take reading about your romantic adventures over someone elses drug exploits any day!

12. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's nice to see how accepting everyone is here and how we're all anxious to hear more.

I must admit, half the fun of being gay in Vegas is getting there and having your Grindr blow up with messages. :evillaugh

13. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes I feel so naive, I have to Google things like Grindr.:confused2:

14. garrisonsmama

garrisonsmama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Read it over there, and now anxiously awaiting the rest so I can finish it up. Very entertaining read and sounds like you had a blast.

15. VegasGarden

VegasGarden Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is a Grindr?? This is a bit out of my reality as well. Thanks Joe

16. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's basically a smartphone app for gay men that shows you all the other gay men with the app who are in close proximity to you. You can send them messages, pictures, or even your location if you want to meet up.

17. Kort Jester

Kort Jester Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a God fearing strait white male from the Midwest

Glad to have you !
    Always GREAT to see life through anothers prism.

I do not know where or who kicked you out. I PRAY you KNOW it says volumes about them and NOTHING about you !

One love from a white rasta :)

18. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But alas, no TR. When is it coming?:eek:

19. VegasGarden

VegasGarden Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    haha thats cool ! Thanks Arms

20. nottmgal

nottmgal Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm so glad you decided to post your TR on here. I was really enjoying reading it before the bigots on the other site got it pulled. I honestly found nothing wrong with what you wrote and I can't wait to read the rest - I am dying to know if your Arizona buddy stopped crying and turned up in Vegas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.