1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

On for a Session?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by On for a Session, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On for a Session

On for a Session Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Top of the Morning to ya's !

First time posting here, fantastic forum. Loaded with information (nearly too much, ha !). :nworthy:

Myself and 2 mates ( all 30 years old but mentally 16 ... ) we will be leaving Ireland for a trip Las Vagas in 2 weeks. Its our first trip, will be staying in the Bellagio for a week. The Plan is to Gamble, Drink, Shoot automatic weapons and drive some quick cars around the raceway. We wont be doing the Grand Canyon or Hover Dam etc, It doesn't interest us, much to the disgust of our work colleagues. :nono:

It should suit us down to the ground over there as we are seasoned session heads and always up for the craic, not uncommon for us to do 20hr drinking season's over here when the craic gets going. :beer:

Always,

On for a Session :)

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Sounds like you have a fun time planned. Hope you enjoy!! Prepare yourself to get hooked like the rest of us.. :)

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you guys will do just fine in Vegas. Love the itenerary! Are you doing the Exotics Racing thing out at the speedway? Sounds like a blast. Make sure you give us a write up.

Welcome aboard and best of luck! :beer:

4. On for a Session

On for a Session Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the welcome sybgal. :)

Yes, that's the very place; http://exoticsracing.com/ . i am into my cars, and over here in Ireland we are quite restricted on what we can drive by our 'nanny state government' , for example a 2.0 liter engine car would be considered a large engine car here and tax and Insurance would be very high on a performance model :cry:

So I will be like a kid in a sweet shop over there, i have ear marked the Nissan GTR and the FERRARI 458 ITALIA :drooling:

Always

On a session

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.