1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do the Mirage Suites have pull out sofas?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Ezzy711, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was going to try the $20 trick at the Mirage for a tower suite but my sister is going to be there for 1 or 2 of my 4 nights. Seems they only have king beds. If the sofa pulls out that would be ideal. I live on the East coast she on the West. She doesn't gamble and is not fond of Vegas (she must be adopted) so I would hate to ask her to meet me and make her (or me) sleep on a crappy roll away or the floor! Thanks in advance for the info.

2. MikeE

MikeE The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No pull out sofas, but a rollaway is almost always more comfortable than a 6-inch spring protruding into you lower back from a sofa/mattress combo anyway.

3. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what we did one time when our daughter joined us for a few nights and we had a Mirage suite. Worked well and no extra charge.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't speak for Mirage, but I second the rollaway idea. My parents always give me the sofa bed, I got a rollaway at Mandalay and that was much more comfortable.

For the love of god I don't get why these gigantic rooms have one bed.

5. MikeE

MikeE The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To prevent chode-fests like these.

6. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    because they're 1 bedroom suites ... if you want more than one bed, get a 2 bedroom?

7. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm fine with that!!! Is it too much to ask for a free upgrade on a comp? I guess it doesn't hurt to ask but being a low roller am I trying to seem like a big shot when I'm actually a bb pellet?

8. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can ask for whatever you want, but just about no chance you'll get a free upgrade to a 2BR suite with the $20 trick. heck, there's almost no chance you will get the 1BR tower suite upgrade with the $20 trick. from what i've heard about Mirage, the best you can hope for with the $20 trick is maybe the base level Mirage suite.

9. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh well, I'll just ask for the best from I can get. As long as it doesn't have a view of the dumpster across from the ice machine in the midst of a bunch of wild conventioneers I will be happy. I'm sure they will upgrade me when I win that giant progressive jackpot. Thanks for all the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.