1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by aznguru, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aznguru

aznguru Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm booked @ the Bellagio @ the end of August, and I booked for the "resort tower deluxe room" 2 queen beds....I am told that these rooms have been renovated recently, and that they are different from the spa tower rooms....does anyone know which room I should book @ the Bellagio? Not looking for anything like a suite, but something that's been updated, and has the newer amenities in the room would be nicer for sure.....Thx!

2. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want a 2 Queen bed renovated room, you have the right booking. Your room will be in the main tower. You can ask about a lakeview room (same room, just looking over the lake/strip) upgrade at check-in. These are sometimes available for a nice smile and possibly a flash of a $20 bill, other times will be up to $50 per night additional charge.

3. aznguru

aznguru Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your quick reply! Yes, they said it was an additional $25/night, which yeah, thought it was fair. So in conclusion, did I make the right move? I figured if I'm gonna stay @ the Bellagio, I might as well spend a few extra bucks for a nicer room....

4. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    definitely spend the extra for the lakeview room. nothing can beat it and worth every penny.

6. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I refuse to stay in the Spa Tower - the elevators are a major hike from the main entrance and any "lake view" is not as good as from the Resort Tower. Plus with construction going on in the rooms around you, it would be a major annoyance (on my very first trip to Vegas over a Memorial Day weekend, I was in a Resort Tower room and did not know they were doing construction on the room above mine because they had stopped work for the holiday. On the Tuesday after Memorial Day they started jackhammering and who knows what else starting at 7am - I was livid and changed rooms ASAP). You made the right choice.

8. PSM

PSM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, they say the new renovations are gonna be done by December 2012. That's some quick work for almost 1,000 rooms.

9. aznguru

aznguru Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much for all of your replies everyone...definitely reassures me that I've made the right choice! Can't wait for this upcoming trip!

10. cardfelon

cardfelon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you made the right choice for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.