1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Upgraded Comped UFC tickets........

Discussion in 'Comps' started by CaliMike, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked an offer for comped UFC tickets for this Saturday 7/7/2012. I asked my host if he could upgrade the tickets to have better seats. He said he could not because of my play, but he said there is a chance of upgrading when I pick up the tickets if some are available, depending on sales. So my question is has anybody gotten upgraded when they picked up there comped tickets?

Also would I have a better chance at upgrading by picking up my tickets earlier or later the day of the fight?

One more question, would I just ask at the ticket booth when I pick up my tickets if there are better seats available?

I will appreciate any advice or suggestions.

2. MangoPort

MangoPort High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You would have a better chance of getting upgraded by picking them up later the day of the fight in my opinion, but I could be mistaken.

In general they are always going to keep a couple of the best seats in case a huge player wants them at the very last minute, but as it gets closer to the event it becomes more unreasonable to hold them - even a whale can't get tickets to the event once the event has started and someone is sitting in that seat.

The game, of course, is trying to get there past the point when they are no longer holding the better seats but not too late that someone in your position has already gotten the upgrade. However, I doubt there are many people in your position - comped tickets that are looking for slightly better tickets; it seems like such a thin slice of the spectrum.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    all i can say is he's blowing smoke up your ass. you're not getting any upgraded tickets. this fight is huge and only getting bigger with all the shit being talked between Silva and Sonnen and if anything you'll get worse tickets when you pick them up because someone else will have bumped you.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.