1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Multiple comped rooms

Discussion in 'Comps' started by baza, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baza

baza Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, first time post so go gently.....

4 of us are coming over this year as its my daughters 21st.
    Myself and my wife both have TR accounts and we both were offered comped nights.

Is there likely to be a problem with us both booking a room each when we arrive?
    Both bookings are confirmed and we plan to use 1 room for wife n daughter and the other for me and a friend whos tagging along.

1 more question, We will be flying from the uk on my daughters 21st and will arrive at the Flamingo on her birthday as well. (she gets a 32hr 21st cos of time difs)
    As the room is comped is it possible they might upgrade the room for her birthday or failing that allow us to pay more on top?
    We will be staying tue-thursday before moving to the Signature for a week

Thanks all.

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That shouldn't be a problem at all. You both have your own TR accounts, and are entitled to your own room.

As far as the upgrade - anything is possible, but keep in mind quite of few of the people checking in are celebrating something.

Have a great trip :)

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes and no

If you book them, make sure you do NOT include the other persons TR number on the reservation.

We have done this multiple times.

4. baza

baza Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for both your replies.

Our accounts do not have each other numbers in so that should be ok.

As for my second Q, I guess what i meant was can you upgrade a comped room with cash or as its comped will i forfeit the comp if i want a Go suite rather than the standard room.

Im aware the chance of a free upgrade is slim but would be glad to pay the extra for my daughter to have a nice room.

At least i know its ok to book seperate rooms now.

Baz

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can upgrade a comped room when you check-in, depending on availability. Sometimes, they will send you an e-mail ahead of time offering you an upgrade for like $10 a night. I had a Fab room booked in March, upgraded to a GO Luxury room, which I really liked. He quote me $20 extra (I think) but I didn't end up having to pay for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.