1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Comps-?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by littlepiggie, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was reading Vegas Chatter as well as the Cosmo facebook wall and have seen some complaints about Vegas gold benefits being reduced in the last few days. Has anyone seen any official changes as I have not. One party mentioned that Wicked spoon line pass was removed as well as the free movie. I don't get why they would remove those benefits if they did. Cosmo seems brain dead sometimes. I like my experiences there but I don't get why they would do these things

2. CreditRocks

CreditRocks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    keep complaining publicly, they will be inclined to return the benefits :)

3. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think that would happen. My free room is enough for me. I just like getting higher tiered cards for their little fringe benefits which mike it kinda a cool to get to that next level. I just don't get why they take away these small perks. Line pass or a free movie. Little things that make people happy.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a little off subject but i was marque club in the cosmo and the tables at there pool .just happen one of the dealers is a former bunny dealer so i played a little for old times .
    but there rules sux tables 25 and up not a problem , 8 deck bj and single deck bj but they dont offer even money.atleast free drinks

5. Countessa

Countessa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    huuhhhh??

6. thickestice

thickestice Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "At Marquee, the table minimum is $25, 8-deck and single deck but the blackjacks only pay 6:5 so you can't even ask for even money. On the plus side, the drinks are comped."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.