1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris Oct.31-Nov.4

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by shokhead, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Planed out of Long Beach and got into LV about 2pm. Got a shuttle to Paris and checked in with a short wait and up to our room by 3:15. Supprised my wife as we meet some friends she had no clue was meeting us and boy was she surprised. Had some lunch in Le Burger Brasserie and everything was good as it always is. Not crowed at all so we ate fast and got out. Paris and Ballys was busy but not elbow to elbow and you could find a table or slot you wanted. Ate at Bally's steakhouse and everything was very good but for slow service and it wasn't busy. Stayed in those 2 places until midnight and was up from penny machines around $200 and my wife down that much. Everybody had a couple to many but not falling down and knew what we were doing and had a good time with friends. Not really much halloween dress going on. I think most was the night before. Next morning I got down to the slots around 7:45 and played off some machines. Between some fast payoffs and free games by 9am I was up another $200. Founds our friends and had breakfast at PH which was ok. Played there for a while and was even after a couple of hours. Pretty much played at PH, Paris, Ballys, Bills{big Elvis was great!} and CP. Only in the mornings was it crowed because of SEMA and not really again until after 10pm or so did it pick up with them. So my friend was to leave on Tue but wanted to stay another night at Bayy's. We go and ask and they are sold out. Go to Paris. I can't do it at the dest, you have to make a reserv at the house phone. Whatever. He finds it and Paris, Bally's, Harrah's, Flam, PH sold out. CP had a room and he looks at me and I told him it was going to be $250 a night I bet. Ends up $100 bucks and when he checks in they upgrade to a Fourm Tower room. Pretty lucky. So we are, played penny's and drank to much until we left Thur. All in all a very good time. 4 nights of food{we paid for there food when we all ate together}, drinking and slots between 2 of us and we got home with $1500 less.:beer: BTW, had dinner at CP cheesecake factory. OK at best for food and service.

2. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a great trip, thanks for posting..

I've never stayed at Paris, Bally's or CP, but they're all on my list.

3. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a fun quick trip with good friends :)

How was their room at the CP--Forum Deluxe Tower? I'm booked in one in January and hoping its ok or on par with Paris regular room , which I stayed at last November with my hubby

4. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They were redone a few years back and are nice. Motorized drapes, tv pic in bathroom mirror, just a rice nice room unless your picky.

5. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :) isn't too picky, just want enough room for two middle aged ladies lol
    and a comfy bed!! and clean

I think I could handle the motorized drapes , too hehe

6. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't mean you as picky but in general.:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.