1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pictures from Signature balcony New Years Eve

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by bellamom6, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellamom6

bellamom6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Here are some pictures from our balcony on NYE. Also our very dirty carpet and the mysterious blue stain in the jacuzzi.

2. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    great pics, I'm wondering if that blue stain in the tub is actually some sort of cleaning solution that never got wiped out lol looks more like something you'd use for a toilet bowl cleaner than a tub but never know what industrial strength cleaners they use in Vegas lol ..... looks like their Vacuum doesn't have much suction power however lol

3. bellamom6

bellamom6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the stain looked like that blue toilet cleaner as well. My husband sucked it up and attempted to clean it. Whatever it was, it was literally in the tub itself. With all the other oddities in that room, not worth the risk! Yep, I think they need to just overhaul that room!

4. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that looks like the result of the mating ceremony in Avatar! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

5. bellamom6

bellamom6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now THAT is hilarious!!!

6. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't Signature Timeshare Condos?

I am probably wrong.

But I thought these were sold as timeshares. Maybe it is a Hotel property.

Since it is MGM I had zero interest in anything there.

7. bellamom6

bellamom6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is both actually. Some are managed by individual companies, which is how you can get the lower rate booking thru them versus MGM directly. You do save anywhere between 30-50% booking with Luxury Suites International versus MGM. Bluechip, I would never recommend. I sent these very pictures to the owner and have not heard a peep. I also posted on TripAdvisor. Luxury Suites Intl, we never had any issue with.

8. LadyRose

LadyRose High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I've read a few complaints about Luxury Suites... Signature is my fave place to stay in Vegas. I have rented directly from MGM in the past. The next trip I am trying a private rental from VRBO. Saving big bucks that way. Hope no mysteries stains :vomit:

9. bellamom6

bellamom6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do be careful with the VRBO as well. We got burned on a diff. trip to the Signature with one of those rentals as well. I think the bottom line is with The Signature, if you book with anyone other than MGM direct, you are taking a gamble. IF something is wrong with the suite, and you dont go thru MGM, your hands are tied. Anyone else used every service independent of MGM. It can really come down to you get what you pay for:cry:

We have learned our lesson from this last and final burn. IF we do stay @ The Signature again, we will suck it up and pay the extra $$. I look at it more of insurance. However, I think we are going to try Palazzo or Encore.

Good luck:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.