1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MM6 - Sex drugs and rock 'n roll.. well, minus the sex

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by StickyFingers007, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StickyFingers007

StickyFingers007 Namer of T2V Gatherings

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I decided to do a quick short little TR for everyone here. I'll leave out all the details, but fill in on some special moments and hi-lites.

Got there fine, no delays quick smooth and I'm at MGM by 10:00pm. Upon arrival, met up with Angy and sorted out some stuff and proceeded to have some drinks :) This later proved fatal and I had my first derailment in Vegas ever, but I'm blaming the airport sandwich.. I just don't derail, plain and simple so thats my story!

Tuesday, I had the pleasure of doing some photography for a beautiful wedding couple on their St. Paddy's wedding day. It was a great time, fun for me to take on a new challenge and except for one brain fart, it went really well :) Afterwards, it was Dinner at Maggiano's and it was fantastic! If you haven't eaten there, go now! It's soo good and it was a really nice time with the families of the couple.

Wednesday, room change day and the day Sin gets to town!! Didn't do a whole lot, but I did finally get to witness the famous booze trip for the suite party. It was fun driving around with 3 friends with the top down and I finally ate at In 'n Out Burger! I'll be back there for sure!

Wednesday night, we just sat around on the terrace drinking and hanging out. It was a beautiful night and it was nice to just slow down for a bit knowing that the next few nights were going to be full on crazy.

Thursday was Cabana day at MGM and it was soo nice! Not too hot, not too cold Miami Vice's and good food just chillin. Thank you again!!

Thursday night, was the welcome happy hour at The Hotel and it was a snazzy little affair. Lots of people just getting into town showing up, awesome food, drinks and catching up. We did have a surprise visitor from the hallway who brought her singing voice and she well.. it was interesting but made for some great stories :)

After the party, it was time to head down to O'shea's for some cheap craps, and whatever else we would find there... Well, let me tell you. If you have a weak stomache, it might be wise to skip the FREAKS at O'shea's. There was an interesting little side show going on which was to promote some new show? I guess.. I got video, but I really don't think it's wise to share it..

From there, everyone seemed to have different wants and needs so we split up and myself and a couple others ended up at the poker room at Mirage. Hank Azaria and Richard Karn (?) were there with a little tight knit group of guys and it was fun watching them. Hank and I exchanged words and he was super nice!

The pics aren't great, but you get the idea.

I ended up only taking about 40 or so from the table, but it was time to eat, so we hit Carnegie deli for some breakfast which is always great!

Friday, it was Go Karting day. A bunch of us, I think around 15 hit Fastlap for some racing and it was awesome! We were split into two groups and Darren took first in group 1, and Angy took first in group 2! The pic's of the actual racing didn't turn out, but this one is cute.

After the racing, it was time to prep for the suite party. 30 + people made an appearance and it was probably the best party yet! The view from the terrace was amazing, the weather was perfect and great friends around catching up and making new friends with the new kids who decided to come. It was great meeting everyone!

After the party, a bunch of us decided to head down the strip to Harrah's to see about going to Carnival Court. A super limo ride, and we hit the line but decided to skip it and check out Toby Keith's. I wasn't feeling standing around a country bar, so it was down to the poker room for me. The AC was cranked up and I was feeling the onset of hypothermia and after numerous complaints, the room manager found me a shirt to wear which was nice of her. It wasn't a great game, and I really dislike that poker room so we were out pretty quick and I was only down 9 bucks. By this time, it was pretty late so we called it a night and everyone scattered.

Saturday, poker tourny day! I was excited to play poker with the group. It was at Binions and Dougie did a bang up job setting everything up! The tourny went well, and after a decent start, I hit a streak of cold cards and grinded it out to make the final table. I had one chance there of getting my stack a little higher when I was FINALLY dealt A J on the big blind but of course, there was some kind of misdeal so I had to muck it and then a couple hands later, I shoved with K something and Doc Al happend to pick up some 8's and knocked my ass to the rail. I got him back though later.. Pic's to come shortly. Overall, it was a great tourny and in true tradition, the bracelet went to a rookie but he played well! Congrats everyone on a fine game!!

Break time.. The rest to come later today..

2. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It brought tears to my eyes!!!

3. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice start there little sister! Keep the pics coming, cuz I know there are more! Oh, and you might want to explain the drugs part of your title a bit more:evillaugh

4. pattiinontario

pattiinontario "PATTI-O-LANTERNS"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know not of what you speak......lol
    Great start Sticky. Enjoyed spending the last day/evening with you.

5. StickyFingers007

StickyFingers007 Namer of T2V Gatherings

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol.. Ya, okay.. So, when your in Vegas and you drink excessively, eat strange foods and sleep very little, you need to take care of certain issues lol.. I've never bought more over the counter drugs in my life!!

6. darnae

darnae High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I totally thought you were talking about the singing chick that showed up at the Thursday night party!!! LOL

7. loser #2

loser #2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    off topic question
    how many deck of cards do they use in WSOP (at 1 time)
    Thanks

8. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  9. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Al you whimp!:poke:

10. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh yeah. Her. :rolleyes2:

Somehow she had totally escaped my memory...

11. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the post and pictures.

later, GVJ

12. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

Nice thumbnail, Stick. Hey- for MM VII (yeesh! a heck of a number for a craps playa) let's spend a bit more time at the Peppermill, CC, any wheels with a pole...oh, and let's pull a Pai Gow all-nighter.
    :peace:

13. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

That was soooo fun! Can we go back and do it again?! :drunk:

14. keno

keno obsessed with countdown timers

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how could you forget her? She was there for a long time. And then she joined us at O'Sheas. and later.

15. SCRATCH73

SCRATCH73 Assman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DUDE!! Totally with you on all points! :thumbsup:

16. Blondie76

Blondie76 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've read quite a few of your groups trip reports from your MM meet. Lots of fun and laughs. Thanks for sharing all the details and pics here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.