1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Tower Suites or Deluxe room???

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by dnreyes23, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trip is not till January. I arrive one day earlier than my wife. We are all set at Delano for three nights, but I need a place to stay for my one solo night. Mlife gold tier discount is $96 for deluxe room and $153 for Studio panoramic suite in their new Tower Suites. Are these decent rates? Its Monday January 9th (right after CES). Is it worth the extra $57 to get the tower suites? I have free rooms from myvegas but apparently cannot use them right before a comp offer.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never mind, I see MB has some sort of CES hangover that night (high rates). I was going to ask why you wouldn't just book MB or Delano for that night.

For one night solo, I'd be looking for the cheapest most convenient option. Granted, I don't care about the Tower Suites amenities at all.

It's a nice room, 840sf, and you get lounge access. Is that worth $57? Eh. Honestly, I'd be looking at Luxor. You're not worth a nice room by yourself. :poke:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  3. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think your right no Aria for me

4. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I say go for it. The Tower Suite room comes with transportation from the airport and if your going to be at the south end later it makes a good home base to check out center strip.

Mark

5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Studio Panoramic doesn't come with the limo, according to the website.

I had never heard of these rooms until dnreyes made this post. Looked it up on Aria's website, had never seen pics of them before either.

6. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like a solid room at Aria for the price. Called my Vegas and was told I could book the Aria 1 free night comp at 200k LP. Fine print said nothing about consecutive reservations. Lady said I could use it for January 9th even though I start my comp stays at the Delano 1-10-13.

7. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, if you can get it free, then there you go.

8. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still have my doubts about info given to me but I will try to book

9. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can do some damage at the Tower Suites lounge. No alcohol, but free coffee, soft drinks and snacks. Breakfast time, they had some tasty coffee cake, as well. I stocked up for the rest of my trip, staying the first couple days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.