1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

No played a resort but still getting offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dnreyes23, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No played Red Rock in mid August. Took their FREEPLAY and FB credit. Today got the same 3 night offer I've been getting for the last year. I take it this will stop soon???

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most likely get reduced significantly. I don't know what kind of schedule they keep, but they might only update offers quarterly. I guess it depends on what you October offer might look like.

3. Hoofy7

Hoofy7 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took Wynn up on a free 3 nights panoramic room or encore resort King suite Thursday,Friday, and Saturday with $400 FP and am not staying there. Gonna put my brother and his wife in the room. I won't play there except the FP. I'm curious what will happen to my next offers as well. Lol I'm staying at Palazzo & Cosmo so just can't manage to play a lot all 3 places. Booked 9/27-10/3..

4. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to play a little slots at Wynn to generate a teaser offer in the future.

5. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It happened to me for some very modest play right after they opened. I took them up on the "Room at the Wynn" :) offer, played enough for the free buffet offer, but not much more. Haven't received anything since. I wonder why? :) :) :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's funny. I got a letter right after Wynn first opened offering 2 free nights. Couldn't take advantage at the time but always wondered why I got it. Was much poorer and gambled much less back in those days. Never happened again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.