1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeemed under wrong email

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by adambr2, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adambr2

adambr2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, I'm headed to Vegas in October. Long story short, I haven't been to Vegas in about 3 years so I haven't redeemed in awhile, so when I went to redeem a free KA ticket, I used the email I thought I had associated with my MLife account. (I have 2 emails) Unfortunately, since this was not under the right email I got an error message when logged into MLife and couldn't redeem it. So I cancelled it, which was no problem, and I was able to redeem something different, but when I tried to go back in and redeem the KA ticket again under the correct email, it did not ask for my info again - just said that redemption information was sent to my email, (so it sent again to the wrong email, and once again I had to cancel).

I've contacted Playstudios by email but have yet to hear anything back. Anyone else have this experience and know what to do? Any help would be appreciated!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the only way you can get the email changed that is linked to your MyVegas account. They typically get back to you in 3 days or less if you contacted them through their support page.

3. adambr2

adambr2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to update, they did, and they basically 'uncancelled' the reward, changed it to the right email and sent my confirmation code to that email, all fixed easy as that. Thanks!

4. birdman925

birdman925 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shock is the guru of all things MyVegas.

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I wouldn't go that far :haha:

Glad they got you fixed up Adam. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.