1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria - 1comp Room Sun-Thur

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by scc31, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Hi all,

I'm pretty sure this was asked around like 1000 times on this message board but I went several pages down and can't find it.

In regards to the complimentary for any of the hotel rooms offered on myvegas, do I need to stay additional nights to redeem it? I read the fine print for the complimentary room Sun-Thurs and couldn't find anything in regards to that. The only thing it says I will have to pay tax and resort fees.

I'm planning on a Thurs-Sat trip in November and have already booked my stay at Wynn. But flight right now sucks and I want to fly in Wednesday night and crash at either Mirage or Aria redeeming a complimentary reward but only if I don't have to stay an additional night at the property to redeem it.. Paying at most resort fee won't be bad at all and totally worth it for an extra night in Vegas vs having to fly in tomorrow morning or an odd hour.

Thanks!

-SCC

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not a 2-for-1 room deal like some of the buffets and show tickets (yet :rolleyes2:), so you can just stay the one night under the MyVegas reward.

3. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

How does it work? I've never used myvegas's one comp night before but to my understanding do I just call them after I purchase the reward and tell them what date I want to stay and then give them my CC info? Or can I do it online?

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is done online through mLife.com once you purchase the reward and not all dates are available for booking. That's why it's best to book the room as quickly as possible so the dates don't dwindle.

I haven't redeemed for a room reward recently, but it's my understanding that you will purchase the reward within the game and should get an email with a link to mlife.com (or be able to login to your mLife account to see the reward there.) Then go thru the steps there to see the room availability and book the room. If your dates aren't available, you can go back into the game and get a refund for the reward as long as it's not been redeemed/booked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.