1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Zumanity Tix

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by motrin, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motrin

motrin Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw a free ticket this morning, snatch it immediately but cannot be redeemed!

I spent my entire lunch hour clicking through every day from today thru end of Oct and no dates are available. Antyond think this is a glitch?

2. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    glitch in new site. You can call and tell them unable to book online. everyone is. 855-881-6074. seats are in balcony. but most seats are good. sat 4th row last time. 1st row balcony, center, this time. if they try to charge, hang up and call another rep.

3. motrin

motrin Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks tried 2 agents no luck...will try again!

4. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I haven't called yet but I am having the same issue - not a single date available. Keep us updated if you end up being able to book, as I am waiting until I get a bit closer to decide which day we want to go, I was just trying to check availability now...

5. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Zumanity closed April 30 i think

6. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wait. my bad, they both start with "Z"

Zarkana closed, not zumanity. sorry guys....

7. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I emailed myvegas support last week- they replied almost immediately asking for screenshots then radio silence until tonight:

"MGM Resorts International is currently upgrading the Mlife.com booking site. Some rewards will be temporarily unavailable for redemption during this transition. Please try again later. If you need immediate assistance with booking a reward that is unavailable, please contact MGM customer care at 855-881-6074. Applicable call center fees will be waived during this transition. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for being a loyal player."

Got a second email right after saying they hope to have it resolved this week.

8. codingkw

codingkw High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called yesterday because the link kept trying to charge me for the tickets...the agent said there is a glitch that is happening right now. He waived the fees to book my Shark Reef and zumanity. Got tickets for sat june 5th in the balconly 3rd row. Works for me!! Just call them and tell them your issue. No problems for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.