1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

landrys card

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by daubbermom, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daubbermom

daubbermom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am thinking about buying a Landrys Club Card as we are staying at GN. We only go once every year. What are the perks with it.

2. kboltwkreations

kboltwkreations Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it is well worth it. You get your money back with the welcome reward and the birthday reward during the year ($25 each).
    We eat Saltgrass quiet regularly so end up racking up free dinners pretty quickly. You can choose to "defer" your rewards and let them build up and They have great customer service and remind you if you have points expiring.

3. JCLND

JCLND Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You also get a complimentary room upgrade when you book through the Nugget....simply show your card at check in.

4. siwst852

siwst852 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also love it I use it only at the LV Charhouse but still get my 25 birthday dinner credit.

5. HairyDawg

HairyDawg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Plus you can charge the cost of the membership to your room and possibly get it comped off. That's what I was able to do so it was an easy decision.

6. JCLND

JCLND Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to mention room charge your meals and get them comped off AND get landrys points :evillaugh

7. codingkw

codingkw High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So if I sign up for the landrys card, can I use the welcome benefit and my birthday benefit during the same trip. I'm pretty sure I can't use them at the same place, but at least the same week.

8. JCLND

JCLND Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sure can!!

9. iluv2fish

iluv2fish Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use VIP check in with your Landry's card. I have never been able to get the upgraded room :(

10. JCLND

JCLND Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To get the room upgrade you must book direct with the nugget and they will upgrade you to the next level room above your reserved room IF available. I have been offered a higher than one level upgrade and paid I think 10. Extra a night.

11. marksind

marksind VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've gotten a Gold Tower upgrade from the Carson Tower twice with the Landry's card, both times checking in at the main area (last time it was one of the newly redone rooms, with a pool view, which was quite nice). We've also used the VIP check-in with the Landry's card two or three times. Never gotten an upgrade there, and they've always acted like they were doing us a favor checking us in even though we showed our card.

12. Nikkid21

Nikkid21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were upgraded from regular rush tower to a rush corner suite when we flashed our landrys card. This for a Sunday to Wednesday stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been a Landry member for a few years now, but never gotten an upgrade... I guess it's difficult finding a spot to put you, when you're staying for 2 weeks :evillaugh

14. daubbermom

daubbermom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got an upgrade from Carson standard to Gold Tower 17th private floor. Awesome room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did not need my Landry's card but did use the $20 upgrade( but he wouldn't accept the $20. Handed it back with a smile.) Very nice check-in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.