1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ARIA 2 Bedroom Suite / Occupancy Inquiry

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by easy_money, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am planning to to book the Aria 2 bedroom suite during Labor Day weekend. This will be my first time booking and staying there. I have 5 other people that will be going with me, which is a total of 6. The price difference between reporting 2 people and 6 people is $450. I know this has been talked about many times. Not a Vegas noob, as every time I booked a suite I always just say 2 people only and just get more keys later. The dilemma I have is that it comes with free limo. I would have to request a limo that fits 6 people, in case they just send a sedan. So, what are the chances that Aria charges me more after they find out I have 6 people vice 2? Also if it matters, this is not a COMP. I'm paying for the room upfront and will have minimal gambling in. I will get the room using my Platinum tier discount.

2. Uttad40

Uttad40 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria sends a stretch even for 2 people. If you tell them you're flying with friends that have a different reservation, they will let them catch a ride with you.

3. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Understood. Thanks.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate to say it, but honestly, I'd be more worried about getting bumped out of the room when you arrive. I found out the hard way that booking a suite using a tier discount puts you at the very bottom of the pecking order.

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    don't know where you got that info.

the 2BR suites allow at least 6 and I've never seen them even blink about how many keys they give out.

6. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Chuck. I did think about that and informed everyone that will be with me. Crossing fingers as I know there may be a high possibility since I don't have a host there and it's going to be busy during LDW.

Got it from MLIFE site. Yes, the room does allow 6. But with most hotels, they usually charge an extra fee if you have more then 2 people. For example, it shows the price as $1800 for 2 guests. Once I change the guests to 3, it changes the total price to $1930. Change it to 4 guests, and it goes to $2060, etc.

7. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never heard of that on a 2BR suite.

must be PGP in action!

8. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have a few Escalades in the fleet.Six people could be an issue in one of those.
    If you're concerned just send two of your friends to the cab line.

9. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an Escalade from the airport this week. It could seat 6, but it would require one person in the front with the driver. That might be dicey, since it seemed like he had a cooler up there for bottled water.

10. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly if you are that worried about the Limo not fitting 6 people, just wait and see what Limo shows up. Then you can all fit or 2 go in the limo and the other take a cab. As far as the room I do it all the time with comps though. I never say how many people i really have in the room when other people stay with me.

11. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the info everyone.

12. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. I do the same thing all the time with COMP suites. Host never asks me how many people I have. But I'm paying for the suite up front and have no status with MLIFE. Well, I'm Plat with MLIFE cause they matched my CET 7* status last year, but I have zero play with them. Just didn't want it to become an issue since I'm going to put down 2 guests but when the limo comes, I have 6 guests. As Shifter stated earlier too, he was surprised that total changes as the number of guests changes too. I knew that the price goes up if you have more than 2 guests at most regular rooms. Didn't know it applied to suites too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.