1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone been to Vegas Uncorked?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by JohnnyBlackjack, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyBlackjack

JohnnyBlackjack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has been to Vegas Uncorked? I have an offer for hotel and tickets to this - http://vegasuncorked.com/events/the-grand-tasting/ - and wondering if I should take that over $500FP (really like food so it appeals to me). If anyone has gone before and can share any feedback that would be great. Thanks!

2. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been to Vegas uncorked, but hit a lot of wine and food festivals in the Pacific Northwest. Most you pay per pour, and for food. I did hit ONE that was all-inclusive, and it was my all-time favorite as all the food was included too. I would think a Vegas wine festival would be over the top (i.e. a blast), as almost everything else is in Vegas.

I think it would boil down to how much your daily gambling budget is. If you play tight, and $500 would last a couple of days, it might be a hard choice. If you'd go through $500 easily in a day of play, I might veer towards uncorked (and it takes a LOT to pull me away from play while in Vegas). I would think it could be wonderful, and a definite memory maker. But I am biased, I love playing, but I also love a good wine and food festival, and I bet this one has really good food and wine. If you go, enjoy for me too!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  3. JohnnyBlackjack

JohnnyBlackjack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your reply, tend to agree with you think it would be a great and unique experience (the slots and tables aren't going anywhere) so will likely go with that offer. Thanks again.

4. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are relatively new to the "foodie" world and have enjoyed Vegas Uncorked as well as other allied events. It's really more of a convenience issue to have multiple leading chefs (and bars) together in a relaxed setting. It's worth it if you're going to spend that much on a few fancy meals anyway. It's been interesting to watch this event evolve. It's obviously gone with the trend to base levels of access/service tied to VIP (read: upsell) status. Having said that, my wife and I will go with the VIP plan because we like having a reserved spot at a nice table right in the heart of the action but without the hassle of foot traffic and congestion.

Bill

5. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out lasvegasdaze.com. I'm pretty sure there is at least one very good review on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.