1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife linked accounts

Discussion in 'Comps' started by phantomfj, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My gf and I have a linked Mlife account, and because she was a member before me she is the one who gets the better offers. Since she gets the better offers, we have decided to both play under her card, hopefully that will increase her offers by making her look look a bigger player (we will play under my card at CET). Because we have a linked account, can I book one of her offers under my name if I have a solo trip, or does she have to be there if the original offer was under her name?

2. Sheil813

Sheil813 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my husband and I do the exact same thing - he cannot book under my MLife and I can't book under his CET :nono:

3. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've sent my husband & son on my Mlife offer. Have her give them a call. All they can say is yes or no

When we Were Young
  4. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book it under both your names. When you get there you can check in.

Be advised if you don't play at the normal level you two normally do, it might affect future offers.

5. curtzo604

curtzo604 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had no idea that you could link accounts with MLife... Very interesting. Could have earned a lot more over the past few years

6. Sheil813

Sheil813 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    have to have an ID with the same address though. That is what they told us - CET didn't require that only MLife. good Luck!

7. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question...

My wife and I are linked...I just booked an offer through my account and tried to get a second room under the same offer but it wouldn't let me.
    Is it possible for my wife to log in and book a room using the same offer to get that second room?

8. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually, when you book an offer, it disappears from your options on mlife. Also, there's typically a clause that requires 72 hours between stays that use offers. You may be able to call and get a friends and family rate for the second room. I almost always have that mentioned at the bottom of my offer emails. It's always been significantly less per night than it would be if it were booked directly from the site.

9. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. That's what I figured. The offer I received and the tier rate is about a $75 difference per night so I Was hoping to take advantage of it. I'll see if the 25% will help.

10. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Offers are based on play, your gf receives better offers due to the play on her card, not due to her being a member longer than you. My husband and I have linked cards and I always get and have gotten better offers than him, and he signed up well before we even met. If you have a host at the property you are looking to stay at, they may book you a better offer than you see in your offers. As others have said if you book an offer of your gf's and don't play up to the historical level it could have an affect on future offers.

11. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope. Wrong.

Each person's play is measured and offers go to each person. As the OP suggested, put all the play on one card, even if linked.

12. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes but they combine tier credits. It might help move up a level if they combine tcs.

13. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The way I put it at the beginning was misleading, I guess........she was a member before me and she booked and paid for some rooms before I joined and we linked accounts.........I am guessing that 5 nights at the Bellagio and some entertainment tickets made that difference. But we have noticed way more offers coming in for her now that I have started playing under her card.....and that was only a few hours one night at the Mirage with no stay at an Mlife hotel. I still get nada under my name...........No big deal, cause if I go solo I have comped rooms at CET and downtown anyway

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.