1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pitbull March 19 Ticketmaster question? Reviews?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jamie1983, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchased tickets to Pitbull for Saturday March 19 at PH.....come to find out I am needing to go to Vegas the weekend before.....Has anyone had luck exchanging for a different day or is my best option to sell and repurchase?

2. joshk

joshk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your best bet is to sell them and repurchase. If they were through a host you could probably swap them out, but since they were purchased through Ticketmaster I have not heard of them doing such a thing.

3. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would definitely call and ask. The fact that you are trying to exchange for a different date, rather than return for a refund, should work in your favor.

4. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't had luck getting anyone on the phone...2x 20+ minute waits...but ticketmaster emailed back...they have to check with the venue to see if they will exchange....that email came through yesterday....so keeping fingers crossed.

5. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They would not exchange....but have listed on resale on ticketmaster for less than face value...hopefully they sell. Good setas...205 Row E Seat 14/15 if anyone looking.

6. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    did you sell the seats yet ? are they on ticketmaster exchange or other resale site ?

PS - For the service fee they charge there customer service sucks. There is no reason they shouldn't exchange tickets for someone with enough notice.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pitbull at Planet Hollywood - Any Reviews ?

Hey, I'm headed out for 2 weeks and see Pitbull is at Planet Hollwood. I've seen other concerts there and enjoyed them and am wondering if anyone has seen pitbull there yet and what there thoughts were ?

thanks in advance.

8. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The show was awesome! Super high energy, the entire crowd was on their feet the whole time! Looking back now, I prob should have gotten in the pit up front, if I knew I was going to be on my feet the whole time.

J Lo made a surprise appearance which was really cool.

I'm not a huge pitbull fan, but it was a great show....about an hour and 40 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.