1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas myvegas facebook chip purchase

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by PaulBowdry, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just signed in and they had me pick a suitcase for the cost of one million chips. It was one dollar. So i got one million chips for one dollar. Seems like an okay deal.

2. AbFab

AbFab Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im curious once you purchase does it go away?

3. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got nothing. Don't understand it.

Sema Show
  4. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought it and it went away gave me a million chips. Maybe it was just targeted at certain people. I don't know. It was three suitcases said pick one to find out cost of one million chips. It was one dollar five dollars or ten dollars. Said purchases wasn't available for double xp promotion.

5. greekjim

greekjim King Gyro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had it show up on mine $9 for 9,000,000 chips

6. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As most myVegas offerings lately, this appears to be random.
    I got the offer and paid $5 for 5,000,000, my wife got no offer.

bruce

7. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to purchase twice but both times the screen froze when I clicked on buy so I gave up. Oh well!

8. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it's very random. I got the offer once for a buck, and another time for 3M for $3. It seems to pop up again for a different amount when you exit then enter again. I have too many LPs to consider buying chips and haven't bought any since late 2014, but my SO is a little light from our trip and also one with the girls coming up. Hers popped up with 5M for $5, so I snagged it for her. Great deal, and I said I'd help get her up and going and stacking as many LPs as possible before stopping at $1M and saving those. Started at 46,364 and as of right now she's up to 60,424. Sweet! She's trying to find a few easy rewards since her friends don't gamble. I told her to just grab the $25 slot play at Mirage since that's where they're staying.

9. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its always 1$ per 1 Million points. And you are always "lucky" to choose the suitcase with the cheapest price

10. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 5M points for $5 and hubby got 3M points for $3. I used it to bankroll my play and made it up to 21M points yesterday. I blew most of it today...

11. mitchillen

mitchillen Newbie

Can anyone recommend a good game for racking up LPs with $5m chips and 42k LPs at level 41?

12. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also noticed three different offers of X million chips for $1 per million. I took the 5 million offer. Sadly, I did not realize the "quest" du jour was one where the reward for step one was only 2 or three times the 35,000 chip reward. I lost over 3 million chips chasing the 105,000 quest reward. While I like the idea of buying chips for $1 per million, I am increasingly less excited about playing the MyVegas slots. The loss ration has gotten out of hand and the special quests, etc. are increasingly harder to achieve.

Sorry Mitchillen, I cannot recommend any special slot for you. I'd go with BJ. Play three hands if you can at your level, and, at as high a bet as you can.

13. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got nothing as well, though my wife picked a case that gave her 5M for $5. Seems OK.

14. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the myvegas facebook slot game, you are cut off at 2000 LPs per day..........Your best bang for the buck is to bet 1000 per spin, that will give you the most LPs per red chips wagered...........I just find a game where I can bet 1000 red chips exactly, and preferably just let it run in the background. I tend to use the Bellagio game since it doesn't stop for bonuses, etc, it just keeps on rolling until it hits the spin max you have set. Once the gold circle in the bottom left hand corner stops spitting out gold coins, you have reached your 2000 gold coin max for the day......

15. Sweetsugar

Sweetsugar Tourist

I got 5000 000 for 5 dollar

16. AllieWhitt

AllieWhitt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received this offer too. Wasn't bad for $5 and now I ran it up to 7 Million....most chips I have ever had. I am playing them s-l-o-w-l-y.:haha:

AllieWhitt

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.