1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Room Comps?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Naturaleight, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a room comp my host set up at Bellagio, but when I pull it up to view on the website, it says $1,450 due at check in. When I called reservations, they also said it was comped. Just curious if this is normal to show on the website, despite it being a room comp? We all know how bad the MGM website can be.

2. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps it is a conditional comp?

3. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a common issue with the new redesigned site. I had same thing when I booked for new years website showed a price but when I called mlife VIP it was all compd

4. Top Dog

Top Dog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have something similar for my Aria reservation. Comp room, upgraded, but the amount shown on the website is much higher than my upgrade total. I confirmed with MLife that the amount shown is not what I am being charged.

5. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the same with a reservation in a couple of days, called and they said: yep, is a comp.

6. Autoxer

Autoxer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only thing that matters is what shows up for the Host account. My host at Bellagio told me her screen will override what is stated for my account when I log in. That is what was told to me by her. I also precharge show tickets to my room which show up as charges but not charged to my CC. This way, it can be addressed on the back end. The only thing I ever do now at check in is present and ID and CC. Thats why I always communicate with my host through EM so I have verification about it.

7. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My comped reservations at Bellagio and Aria show this too, but a call to both confirmed they're comped. Mine only shows what you "owe" on that specific property's site. E.g. aria shows no cost on the Bellagio site, and bellagio shows no cost on the aria itinerary. I'm guessing it's just to market what a deal you're getting, so you know the value of your comp, but that's my two cents. Bottomline, desk confirms they're comped and itinerary shows comped, I wouldn't worry too much about the figure.

8. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know it's just an error from the Mlife website that will never work properly. All these years? Can they really not hire some computer nerd to build them a decent, working website by now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.