1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question about rolling 30-Day Reward use ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sm2420, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I purchased 2 show tickets (KA and Zarkana) and booked them on Feb 20, for the performances April 16.
    Do they use Feb 20 or April 16, for the starting date of the ( restriction 3 rewards- 30 days )

Thank-you :beer:

2. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    April 16

3. Sweetvibes

Sweetvibes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a fantastic question. I am in the exact same situation myself.

4. jcombs

jcombs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the same boat. I got love tickets back in January for this Sunday. I'll check at the mlife desk and reply here if I'm of sound mind at that point (50/50 shot). Need to know if I can get a whiskey flight AND absinthe, or just the whiskey :)

5. Sweetvibes

Sweetvibes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jcombs,

Did u already purchase the whiskey flight on my vegas?

After i redeemed KA and zarkana for march back in january i was able to purchase the MC whiskey flight as well as on absinthe drink at aria. Im hoping because i was able to purchase them then my rolling 30 day period will start anew once my trip hits

6. jcombs

jcombs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I'm hoping for. I'll be cutting it close as I got the Love ticket 32 days ago.

7. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It only counts as redeemed when you consume the reward. You guys are counting on the person at mlife desk to make an error, don't get your hopes up. For what it's worth, I've booked 3 different show rewards on 3 different trips and never gotten lucky to redeem an extra reward.

8. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    correct. Only count when used or consumed. period.

9. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The game will allow you to purchase as many rewards that you want (as long as you haven't purchased the reward before.) This doesn't mean they will allow you to use all of those rewards on your trip.

But to sum up, the reward counts as 1 redeemed/consumed reward the day you use it, not when you bought it with points.

10. jcombs

jcombs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's where I"m a little confused. After I bought the Cirque ticket and actually reserved it for a particular date, it moved to my redeemed pile, so it's been showing as redeemed for a month now. I'll let you know how things go on Sunday.

11. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, but you're not seeing the show until April. Best way to think of the 3 in 30 rolling period is it starts when you see the show, eat the food, or stay at the hotel. Booking 30+ days outside of your trip won't make you eligible to use more rewards.

12. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Because you booked the ticket already you've "redeemed" the reward in the sense that it can no longer be refunded, but as others have said, date of actual use is when it counts towards the 3 in 30.

13. Sweetvibes

Sweetvibes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what if i book and redeem four show tickets for the week I am there. Meaning seats have all been booked for four different shows for my upcoming trip. Will they deny me entrance on the fourth or rather not allow me to pick up my fourth reserved ticket at will call because it exceeds the 3 in 30 rule? Hence then forfeiting my show?

14. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their system shouldn't allow you to go online to book or call to book 4 or more different show rewards.

Once the seats are assigned to you, I don't think the box office would have any knowledge of how many rewards you've booked, but the mLife desk would have this info.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.