1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Parking on the Strip

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Naturaleight, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whenever I go to Vegas I always rent a car because it's cheaper than spending $60+ a day in taxis if you're going around town, and it gives you more flexibility. One of the best traits was that parking was always free on the strip, but it appears it is no longer that way because of MGM.

I have an upcoming stay in June at the Bellagio and I had heard they are charging for parking. Does anyone know what the deal is, and how much they are charging, and for whom? Is there anyway to get around these changes and not be charged?

Is parking free at other higher end places like the Wynn? How about CET properties?

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  3. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No one discusses Bellagio specifically in that thread because MGM hasn't announced anything. Most assume whatever they come up with will apply to all of their properties. But it's all speculation right now. So no info.

5. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. So as of now, no charges are being applied.

6. Lovegas95

Lovegas95 Too much work...need more play.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got off the phone with VIP services @ MGM. As of right now no changes have been made to any parking structures nor is anything underway. Although the announced plan was to initiate parking fees in April, no one can tell us anything yet. There's no indication that April 1st is the target date, April 30th or somewhere in between. Those with reservations in the early implementation of the changes MAY be waived. More revealed later.

7. wernerw

wernerw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I remember correctly they said "somewhere between april and june"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.