1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Sign up for Mlife account online -> speeds up process??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Hermeslover, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermeslover

Hermeslover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed some rewards on MyVegas and don't have the Mlife account set up yet.

Is it better to sign up for Mlife online as it will speed up on the redemption process?? And, after signing up online, how will it be when I get the Mlife card??

Will they look up my name/phone number and then just hand me the card as I signed up already online??

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yes. You need to be an MLife member to redeem rewards so signing up in advance is advised - at least you will have an active account. IMPORTANT: Make sure you sign up with the email address you use for MyVegas because the two must be connected. Otherwise you will not be able to redeem the rewards. When you arrive in Vegas, you just go to the Player's Club desk and hand them your ID and just tell them you signed up online and want a physical card. The only difference in waiting to sign up would be that you would not have an active MLife account until you arrived, and that it would take a few minutes longer for someone to type all your information into the computer to sign you up for a new account. It would basically be much more efficient and easier for you to sign up in advance.

3. Hermeslover

Hermeslover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thank you for your advice! I have a question on the comp buffet rewards. I am planning to redeem the Bellagio reward. It has a restriction that I need to stay one night at a MGM Int. Property. How will the Mlife staff know if I checked-in or not??

And, I plan to go with my family to the buffet. They also have Myvegas and will redeem the reward. But, the hotel reservation is under my name. Is she still eligible to receive the buffet reward?? Thanks!!

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will ask for your room number and what hotel you are staying at or for your room confirmation number.

Unless she has a room of her own at a MGM property, just add your family member's name to your room so she can redeem a reward as well.

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shock's advice is very good - just add your family member to your room reservation upon check in. The Mlife Player's Desk will ask you for your room number and hotel and they can see in their computer system if you are a registered guest of the hotel.

Make sure the reservationist adds your MLife number to the room reservation when you check in. You get MLife points for spending money on rooms, food etc at all Mlife properties. You can even charge to your room from other MLife properties. If you dine at an Mlife property restaurant or buy something in most of the retail shops, hand the waiter or salesperson your MLife card and ask for the points to be put on the card. For some places (like restaurants in the Crystals shopping center) they are unable to put your points on the card but you can charge the meal to your room and get the points that way. For those retail points you get 25 points per dollar spent. Your relative can also have her MLife number added to the reservation when you check in so her MLife number will be registered as well.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  6. Hermeslover

Hermeslover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see. Thank you so much guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.