1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas using two buffets's and two bottomless beverage's rewards at the same time

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bkoelsch, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkoelsch

bkoelsch Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So my wife redeemed two lunch/breakfast buffets at Aria and i redeemed two bottomless beverage's at Aria . We can use all of these at one time correct? The bottomless beverage had a disclaimer that it needed to be used with a buffet purchase.

Thanks

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I understand you are not able to use the bottomless beverage pass with the free buffet. The bottomless pass is only valid when you actually purchase a buffet, not with a MyVegas comp. You can always try though - the worst that will happen is that you don't use the reward and get a refund on the loyalty points. The bottomless beverage option is not that expensive anyway - it's something like $10, so even if you end up just paying for the bottomless beverage pass it's worth it.

3. bkoelsch

bkoelsch Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what about the two buffets in my wifes name, we should be able to use both of those at the same time or no.

4. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No!!
    That reward is limited to one per myvegas player. If I were you, you should refund the 2 beverage passes that you purchased, and get your own lunch buffet pass for Aria. Your wife needs to refund the second buffet pass she purchased as well. Also, those buffet passes require a one night minimum stay at any MGM property as well.
    If you each get your own buffet pass, and are staying at an MGM property, make sure both of your names are on the room so you can redeem both passes for the buffet without any hassle.

5. bkoelsch

bkoelsch Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    starting over on our selections. We are staying at Vdara so im not worried about the min stay at mgm resorts.

6. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So does she have a 2 lunch buffet reward or 2 1 lunch buffet rewards? It won't let one person buy the same reward twice unless the terms have changed, that would mean a different batch, and she and only she can use both at separate times. If it lets her buy it a second time, then she can use 2

• Love Love x 1
  7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

If it lets her buy a second time, she would have two individual passes but I don't think she can use both at the same time. I assumed she had one reward pass admitting two people for the lunch. If she has purchased two individual lunch buffets from different batches, I am pretty sure that they won't allow her to redeem them at the same time.

8. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct, she can't use a buffet for 1 on someone else

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.