1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

omnia nitemare 2015 last tuesday

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so man was it a cluster fuck there , around a 2 hour plus wait to get in on the general admision line and they added a new amenity too it, when you get to the front of the line you now get body searched and hand wanded.

coat check was a 45 minute wait to drop off your coat .5$ lets just say the people checking your coats did graduate from harvard

if you pay the 100$ express pass u got right in,

the vip line was about a 10 minute wait not bad , the longest ive seen it.once you got past the dbag security guard, the lady doing the list was very nice a helped speed things up once you got past the dbag. no anal probe on the vip line.

way over capacity , big suasage fest , headliner went on at 105 am

for 5$ coat check they mist the boat by not have drinks served while people waited, ,at 20$ a drink they lost alot off money, people gave up and left

as i said im not a fan of omnia been many off times from day one but this tuesday was one of the wurst experince a customer could have and i only waited 10 minutes to get in.

had more fun in heart of omnia than the main room. basicaly the main room is the same every nite with effects just a differnt dj playing the same stuff.

by 2.30 300 it empty out a little. i left around 3 am as it was an hour wait at 2 am to get your coat back. then hit the tables and watched the sunrise
    ill post pics later.

but omnia is the hot new club that everyone wants to go to , so it what it is.

i like hakkasan or marque better more room to move around or get away from people

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds miserable. Wow, I would hate to wait an hour to get my coat back when I was ready to leave. I thought PURE was hard to get around so I cannot imagine it being worse now.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i go all the time i usualy never take a coat but i walked from my apt and it was 30 degrees so i checked it. totaly nitemare

pure was easier as it had differnt rooms were you go and get away from people to relax , omnia doesnt and they dont give a fuck, funny alot of the same pure peole work at omnia

omnia is just one realy big room hold probaly 6-8k and then the hip hop room hold 1000 people , so theres no were to go like the linq bar at hakkasan or the library at marque.

its geared to the people who have to go and never go back.

luckly for me i had no schedule and didnt have a naging girlfriend or wife or it would been have misarable, you should have seen people bitching

4. Dutch34

Dutch34 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This whole thing sounds awful. God bless you for waiting, but man, I can't imagine anything where I'd wait over several hours just to get into a place and be like a sardine. Granted, I'm old (45) and not into that scene, but just thinking about that makes sick. Then, to pay $20 a drink...you're a better man than me.

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that doesn't sound good at all and I put that place on the list of clubs I don't have to see. It def sounds like a one and done. Still to this day the most packed and insane LV club I have ever been to is ACT when it was going at Venetian/Palazzo. I literally had to wrap my arms around my GF to keep her from getting knocked off her feet by the surging crowd. It was ungodly packed during EDC weekend and they thought it would be a good idea to throw glow sticks from the stage. Kids were diving for them like they were $100 bills. We got out and felt like we had been in a mini riot, shoes stepped on, clothes wet with spilled drinks, etc, etc.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you read it i didnt wait , only 10 minutes, but i was reporting what a normal person should expect going there,
    also 20$ is normal at any high end place in vegas so thats no big deal . ive paid as much as 35$ for a beer at a club

7. Dutch34

Dutch34 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My bad...too many damn flu medicines. $35 for a beer...my mind can't wrap around that figure.

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dont go to monaco then thats what a beer cost at jimmys nite club if you can even get it but if your a billioniar what 35$ for a beer
    or the south of france .

9. BenjaminNicholas

BenjaminNicholas MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is why if you don't have the juice for a table, you should just skip this circus. It's not worth it kids.

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i waited just as long to get in as the table line 10 minutes , the only thing they had was the table area wich was also over packed this night.

most people want to say the came they saw the went thats all.

11. petp13

petp13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I went to Omnia on a Saturday last month. (was getting slaughtered at everything i played for a few days and didnt feel like gambling that night)

The line at 11:30 was pretty ridiculous so i was debating whether to wait or not. I go up to one of the bouncers and ask him how long the wait was, he said "for you, five minutes". so he tells me to go in this line where there was just 2 other people waiting. Past one other security guard...who i tried to slip a 20 to him as a thank you, but he said, 'sorry, we cant accept that'...so in i went, and paid the admission charge. Did I just luck out or what???

I had a nice time there...GREAT light show, a little crowded, but who cares...you get to mingle with people...one girl even groped me as i was walking past her :Þ Only down side was the terrace was closed.

12. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    terrace is closed for winter an no you didnt get lucky theve been slow,in fact so slow they hasvent been oppening the mezz, its was just off season.so they you rigt in.

13. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why didn't he have to wait in the long line?

14. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't understand the second one

15. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I thought the original post said Omnia was the hot new club everyone wants to go to??

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  16. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Idk how people like clubs and can put up with that bs

17. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The part about the coat check really sucks.

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  18. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At this point in life I really can't think of anything I would be willing to wait 1 hour in line for........ and yes ANYTHING! haha

19. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes but there are still dead days, were you can a table for half price than you can get for other days. its slow season right now in vegas so getting into clubs is easy between thanksgiving and christmas and usualy after halloween its slows down except for conventions,

so in stead of 6-8 k theres only 3 or 4 k so they dont open the mezz and its very easy to get in. its a seasonaly thing.

20. Dutch34

Dutch34 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ron, we've not had the pleasure of meeting yet, but with that attitude, you're high on the list! While you and I sit at a bar, maybe play some VP, we can drink our cheap or (Gasp, free) drinks...mingle, flirt with the ladies while the cool kids run along to stand in lines and pay $35 for a Diet Miller. I've officially become my Dad at age 45...pretty damn proud.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.