1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can I request a new host at the D?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Gmoney10, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gmoney10

Gmoney10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to happy with my newly assigned host at the D. Met him at my last trip and didn't really have much to say. Not the friendliest guy. That's okay cause I don't need a lot of attention. After the last trip I emai him, but no response.
    Emailed him to set up a room for Super Bowl weekend at the D for 3 days and he responded 3 days later. Got the room, but asked him if he could get the Golden Gate suite for the next 3 nights from my mailer I received. Never stayed there, but wanted to check it out. Emailed him and he told me to call the number on the mailer to set it up since he was going on vacation. Okay. I called, but the suite wasn't available for the first night so I booked it for the other 2 nights. When my host got back from vacation, I emailed him and explained to him the suite wasn't available so could he just add another night while I'm at the D (a Monday night). He emails back he got the room for $18 with resort fee of $22. Really.
    I'm tempted to just cancel that last night at the D and the Golden Gate suite and stay on the Strip. Got a comp 3 nights at Ballys Jubilee room and only have to pay for resort fee and tax < $100 total for the 3 nights.
    I'm not a High Roller, but the D host last year approached me to contact them on my next trip. That host left and now I'm with this other host that's not too accommodating.
    Can you request a change in hosts?

2. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could just chance it, call the D and ask for the host office, then strike up a conversation with another host and see what you can develop. Given your rate of play you are talking about they probably aren't going to be fighting over you.

3. charliepeete

charliepeete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    who is the host that you are unhappy with??????

4. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keyser Soze.

Nick:beer:

5. charliepeete

charliepeete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    call and ask for bobby garcia he is an old host from the palms...........good guy i think you will be happy with him......plz let me know..........good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.