1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hawaii Massage

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by Vegas Insight, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call me naive, because I am. I honestly don't know the massage code. I have a pretty good idea, but given I've only been to legitimate massage businesses, I might be guessing wrong.

I am a regular visitor to the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas. There's a small commercial building next door. There is/was a video game store in it, and a photography store, as I recall. I glanced that direction eight days ago when I made my one visit to PHOF, and it looked like much of this retail building was vacant. One thing that was still there, and had been there for years, is Hawaii Massage. It's a couple of miles east of the strip, not super visible, and from what I can tell it's 24 hours.

This has to be a rub-and-tug business doesn't it? (There's a very generic massage place between In and Out and the Orleans on Tropicana, and I assume the same thing.

Is there any chance either of these joints is a simple massage parlor?

2. reedy

reedy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mean. I'm not going for a foot rub at 3am thats for sure.

3. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I know the place you are talking about, it was located on Tropicana. There used to be a bookstore in that strip mall many years ago (old Gamblers book club that was located off of Charleston years ago) but they moved, last I heard they were in a house on eastern or someplace but they could have closed.

After visiting the bookstore I entered the massage place since I was curious. They basically have a "reception" room where they can check you out first. Guess I look like a cop(?) since they told me to go away, the don't any girls available and no massage available.

The "hard" thing :)poke:) is that prostitution is illegal in vegas itself so they carefully screen customers and won't service customers they consider "questionable". It normally sounds so easy to go to a massage parlor to get a rub and tug but they do screen customers first.

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah if you look or "act" like a cop they'll 86 you. Just try to act like you've been there before. Sometimes they'll ask you "been here before?". Always say yes.

5. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my assumption is that if you're a 24-hour operation, you're not entirely legal. that said, this Hawaii Massage has been around for a long time... so i couldn't rule out the possibility. it is a 24-hour city, and while i wouldn't expect many people are getting off work at the bar at 4 or 5 a.m. and looking for a legitimate massage, you never know.

it blows me away that a place like Frankie's Tiki Room is 24 hours. i know, third shifters gotta drink, too... but wow.

i'd like to meet one person who actually set foot inside this Hawaii Massage place, and not out of curiosity, only to be kicked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.