1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Zarkana-How Late Can I Pick up Show Tickets?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by keishashadow, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keishashadow

keishashadow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy we were able to grab 2 seats for 9:30 pm show of Zarkana. Was surprised to be instructed to pick up said tix by 4 pm.

I searched and saw variations of my question, with responses saying 4 pm isn't necessarily a firm time. Don't want them to give our tix away. Any thoughts on how late would be too late to pick them up?

In the past we've done shows in home base hotel. Just not thrilled with idea of bopping up to Aria twice in one day from MB.

Was told we can't pick tix up @ MB since we are arriving the same day. For future reference, jik I misunderstood, are you permitted to pick up show tix at Mlife desk and any property, it a day prior?

2. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In August I picked up my ticket for KA the day before show date from the Luxor Box Office. Just gave confirmation number and picture id. I was already staying at Luxor previous 3 nights though.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try picking up your tickets at the MJ One Box Office day of. Otherwise, the latest I've picked up tickets before a show was about 10 minutes before it started.

4. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure you can't pick up tickets at a different box office, the day of the show.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I was told 24 hours prior was needed. But one could try the MJ Box Office if it isn't busy. Worst case scenario is "No, you have to go to Aria to pick them up."

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  6. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my last trip I picked up Zarkana tickets at Excalibur Box Office on the same morning as the show.

7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can pick up any tickets from any MLife box office - I don't know why "same day" would make a difference. I have picked up tickets several days in advance. Give it a try at MB and don't mention anything about being told you couldn't. It is all the same computer system, and it seem ridiculous that they can't simply press a button and print your tickets at MB because it's the "same day"!

8. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's exactly how I see it. Worst case, they say no, and you just head to Aria to get your tickets.

9. keishashadow

keishashadow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol I'm very good at playing dumb, will nicely ask MLife when loading on other goodies. we'll be @ hotel before 10 am, hopefully it'll be quiet & they'll work with us

thanks all:)

10. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't go to the MLife desk, I'd go to the box office. I doubt MLife will be able to help you out with printing tickets.

11. keishashadow

keishashadow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    duh, ok, box office it is! thanx

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.