1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Omnia or Tao Nightclub info

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Reel Investor, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not much into clubbing, I'd rather be in a bar atmosphere, but my wife seems to have fallen in love with the idea of seeing the light ring at the Omnia or just going to any club really. I've never dealt with this before so was hoping you guys could provide some help. Please feel free to only answer questions you have information about.

1. How can we (my wife and I) guarantee admittance with minimal line waiting? I can pay some money for us if it greases the wheels. I don't want us wasting hours of our Vegas trip in line hoping to get access.
    2. If we do a weekday, will Omnia still use the light ring or is that a weekend/special event only thing?
    3. Is there any way to get cheaper tables? Omnia tables look expensive even on weekday nights...
    4. As an alternative Snoop Dogg is doing a dj set at Tao on Saturday night. Similar question about getting cheaper tables.

Thanks!

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

3. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info! Alright, so Omnia. Omnia doesn't seem to do tickets on Thursday, only Friday/Saturday. Is Thursday light enough on traffic that simply signing up on the guest list is enough? For Friday/Saturday are buying advance tickets a guarantee of getting in at a reasonable speed or should I buy tickets + tip the doorman? If I do that, do I just walk passed the lines up to the doorman and ask him about getting in faster while showing him money? This is my general go to but I've never done it with a nightclub doorman.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    at hakkasan wich they allso own the have a fast pass , its 100$ lane, notsure if omnia has one,

if you dont care about the dj , just got at 10 pm, but if you care about the headling dj your screwed as they go on between 130-2 am

yes put yourself on the list if u dont care about the dj , just go at 10 pm , you will be fine

on the wekend either u will wait , and i belive even with tickets theres a time cut off so u have to go early.

if u can wait the half hour just go thursday u will be fine make sure u dress right or they wont let in there assholes

5. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We actually bought tickets for Saturday and yeah there is a midnight time cutoff. I read a bunch of recent yelp reviews and most people who bought tickets said they didn't wait very long so we'll see. I'll bring extra cash as per your suggestion in case the line isn't moving fast enough.

Regarding dress code, for men they want collared shirt. Should I go all in with suit and tie or do they really only expect collared shirt / dress pants / dress shoes? I actually prefer to dress up for Vegas. (I often wear tucked in collared shirt / belt / dress pants / dress shoes just to be out gambling)

6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was there Memorial Day weekend, we got in line right after seeing Absinthe (11:30ish?). The line looked endless as it was backed up to the Forum Shops. I think it took us about 45 minutes to get in. As for dress code, I think suit and tie would be too much. Maybe dress pants a collared shirt if you want to step it up a bit. Majority of guys will probably be in dark jeans and collared shirt.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

no suit no tie you will look like a db

just jeans and a button down shirt

you will be out of place in a suit but you might make so extra money get tips in the bathroom or as a bouncer

8. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey that's extra gambling money! :p

Thanks guys, I'll save the suit for another night then.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    vegas isnt a suit town any more just a heads up more nice casual, button down shirt not tucked in nice jeans , shoes your good to go

10. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ugh I prefer to at least have my shirt tucked in...

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you get lucky some will reach down in and untuck it for .lol

but serouly, its just very casualy now but enjoy yourself

ps just a heads up beer 12$ mixed drinks 20$ per drink

12. Reel Investor

Reel Investor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL guess we'll find out. Prices are fine, I expect it but thanks for the heads up.

13. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sadly this is right. I have not been to vegas in a year and just got back. Did not see anyone in clubs wearing a suit or even a Tie. Only seen a few on the strip. Things have changed over a short period.

14. Mrsgashy

Mrsgashy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone try omni on Tuesday nights? I'm guess it wouldn't be as crazy as a weekend night? Is prepaid tickets necessary for a Tuesday night entry?

15. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yup i go all the time, its not as bad as weekend but its really the only tuesday club to go too ,fuck drias, so they make u wait to get in. also its locals and industry nite so we walk righht in.

dress correctly

16. Mrsgashy

Mrsgashy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info!

17. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did Omnia work out for you. Would love to hear any details.

Hope you went with tucked in shirt. Untucked is now almost out of style.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.