1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bartolotta RISTORANTE DI MARE at Wynn

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by pphold, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm watching Bizzarre foods in Las Vegas and they tell about Bartolotta RISTORANTE DI MARE I was at the Wynn 8 times this year and 18 times last year and still have not had dinner at this Restaurant.

Bartolotta has a marine biologist on staff. So have anyone eaten dinner here?

I think I need to try this place for my September trip.

Has anyone been and can recommend something I must try? Broncofn, Pleep and I had dinner at Lake side and I have to say it was not very good.

SW was great but we order Kobe and Wagyu.

What is a must try?

2. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bartolotta, the namesake chef, is no longer with Wynn.
    I believe the executive chef from Botero is taking over until they decide what to do with the venue.

Not sure of what's happening during the transition.

3. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bartolotta has left the building, though from the sounds of it he hadn't really been there the last two years.

If they still have them, the langoustines they fly in from Italy are amazing:

[​IMG]

And then pick out whatever whole fish catches your fancy

[​IMG]

4. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    More of the Langoustine and the Fish Cart

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid901.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fac217%2Falexanbo%2FVegas%2520December%25202013%2FIMG_1286_zpskink8nyl.mp4&title=">

5. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree and i did not enjoy my meal there from the crab soup, lobster tails (i know, add ons), and service from the waiter. If you remember, he finally warmed up to us and was "nice" at the table when he and i started talking about food trucks and his business adventure together during dessert.

Regardless, it was great compny with all of us together and we had a blast.

BTW, next meal is on you sir!!!

6. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Grizzled Vereran

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to high school (and played football) with Paul Bartolotta. Good guy. He and his brother have done very well with multiple restaurants in the Milwaukee area. I'm confident that whatever he does next will be successful.

7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Him and brother Joe certainly have done well here in the Milwaukee area. Until a few years ago I never realized that Bartlolla in Vegas was part of the same group. I was kind of shocked when I just looked them up and see the Bartolotta Group now has 10 different restaurants in the brat and beer Milwaukee area. Hey, just reinforcing the stereotype. :evillaugh At least I didn't mention che*se.:wink2:

8. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The most disappointing meal I've ever had, for the money. By the way, that langoustine, which has approximately 2 bites of meat, will set you back $40 for one piece.

9. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.visitwynn.com/documents/Bartolotta.pdf?_ga=1.77526807.361634884.1440625387

Here is the Menu. Can't be any worse than SW or Mizumi or Wing Lei. The tab has been about $200+ per person the last few trips. Most was at Wing Lei where it was $700 for two and no wine or drinks.

10. alexanbo

alexanbo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Langoustine at Twist or L'Atelier is more so I didn't find pricing out of line for the quality.

11. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was significantly more than Le Bernadin, one of the finest seafood restaurants in the world, and the fish was just "ok," nothing great. Maybe I hit it on a bad night. I don't mind paying high prices, I dine out all the time, but the quality should match.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.