1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Nugget coin in for room comp

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mwig, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwig

mwig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know what level of coin in is typically needed for a room comp? I'm thinking about seeding a future stay but don't want to go overboard. I don't care much about free play and food so just room would be great.

Thanks

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might get by on $5K a day. I was semi-established there as of last trip, and did about $15K coin in over 3 days. They picked up all my room and food charges (room was comped through a host up front). I am getting offers for 3 nights and $50 freeplay, plus tournaments.

3. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw your post but I only play table games. All I can say is that I can always get free rooms on the strip at Venetian or CET and sometimes MGM. But GN gives me rooms and also has given me a daily food allowance. I have started spending 2 nights on the strip and 2 nights downtown,

4. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I once played a thousand dollars (on a dare) through their five dollar VP machine. They liked me pretty good after that. Got a total of seven room nights and about $500 free play over the next three trips, so I figured we pretty much broke even. Basically didn't ever give them any play beyond that one event and I stayed on their good list for about one calendar year. After that the mailers went from free nights and free play to special room rate offers. They are nice rooms, but to me the GN is just a poorly located strip property.

5. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's not bad...I did the $1000 loss rebate at Palms, on a $5 DDB video poker machine (lost the $1000, then sucked out the rebate $500 right away, $500 six months later)
    They never gave me squat...that's good to know that GN will give me good stuff for $1000 worth of play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.