1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Landry's Select Club Card Question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by jtf, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

I was thinking of eating at Vic & Anthony's (based on some great reviews here). I was wondering if the $25 Landry's Select welcome reward could be used on the Distinctive Dining 3 course special (since the special involves using a coupon).

Also, it might be best for my sister to be the one to sign up, as she has a July birthday. I see the website states if a person signs up the month of their birthday, the $25 birthday reward will post within 24 hours. I also see that Landry's offers a 10% AARP discount. I don't think that would be valid with the special at Vic & Anthony's, but I was also thinking my son might like Bubba Gump. So we could probably use the second $25 there. The website states you don't earn rewards with AARP discounts. I was wondering if you can still redeem rewards when using an AARP discount.

Thanks!

2. bu$hman

bu$hman Guppie trying to become a whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All very good questions. I would suspect you can use the credit on the fixe prix, as I see no stipulations. Good catch on the AARP discount. I was not aware of it, but then, I just became a member. True, it seems to me, that you should not accrue points on money you don't spend. I might suggest asking these questions on their website. I shall try to do so later this weekend. If you give them a call and ask, be sure to post back. Me, I say go for it anyway, and get one. There really is no risk, and only reward.

3. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

Thanks bu$hman! I can see where the AARP discount would be in lieu of receiving rewards. I just wasn't sure about using the welcome and birthday rewards. I will try to ask someone at Landry's. But you have a great point! Paying $25 and getting $50 back is a great deal to use while we are out there, even if we can't use the $25 rewards on those deals. If we can't, I am sure we can use them somewhere.

4. bu$hman

bu$hman Guppie trying to become a whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Per a response I just received from Landry's Select, "Posted by CSR on 7/9/2015 3:55:50 PM
    AARP ? no, it will not be applied. Welcome reward ? you should be able to, just present the card at the time of payment. Thank you!"

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.