1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

dirtiest show?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by xxxologist, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxxologist

xxxologist Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This will be my first visit to Las Vegas with my current wife. She has never seen it, and has only spent a tiny bit of time in the United States. Are there any particularly filthy shows out there? Something sexy and naughty and fun that sets the mood for the evening!! Recommendations? I saw a show called Naked Angels at the Plaza downtown many years ago, and would love to see another one like that!

2. xxxologist

xxxologist Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The full title was Karen Denise's Naked Angels I think. Maybe a decade ago? Anyone else see this?

3. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anthony Cools - good show - naughty, fun, and dirty, but not so sexy -- has a lot of clips on youtube
    Fantasy - saw this like 10 years ago and was good - naughty, sexy, and fun -- I am sure they made some positive changes over the years.

4. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantasy and Zumanity.

5. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out Puppetry of the Penis. Might not do much for you as much as for your current wife. If you can handle full male nudity with two guys twisting their junk into funny shapes, it's a hilarious show.

6. xxxologist

xxxologist Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah, goooooood!

I have never heard of any such thing until I found this forum. I don't want to sound ignorant, but junk can't be twisted all that much- can it? Or can it? You know, many many years ago I sat down to a VHS stape with friends that featured a lot of really odd folk, and among them was Mr. Lifto? Or something like that? He lifted huge steel weights with his...ahem...member. It was troubling, but at the same time you really can't look away and don't feel bored. LOL.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions- all noted, and I am reading up now.

:wink2:

Have any guys tried taking the wife for lingerie shopping, then show, then :wink2:? Is this a good plan or wait- dinner. Lingerie shopping, dinner (name a good place?????? sensuous????) and then dirty show or twisty penis show, then back to our hotel so I can violate her?

7. azlefty

azlefty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

You have no idea.

8. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My junk doesn't do tricks but these guys in the show have very stretchy genitalia.

9. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    surprised Absinthe has not been mentioned yet

10. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's definitely raunchy, but not sure about sensual. Overall a funny show regardless.

11. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me Fantasy is by far the best titty show on the strip but theres really nothing dirty going on on the strip Its all big corporations its pretty standard stuff, the comedy parts in Absinthe are probable the dirtiest thing on the strip

12. xxxologist

xxxologist Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I should clarify. Raunchy is wholeheartedly accepted, as is filthy. I mean, after the show we are back at the hotel, and let the games begin, so the show is a nice appetizer. But the dinner should be romantic and sweet.

13. xxxologist

xxxologist Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With Karen Denise's Naked Angels that I saw at the Plaza years ago, at one point there were three or four women writing in a hot tub on stage. I mean, we were in the bonus category there.

14. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe might fit the bill then.

15. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Zumanity--kinky, raunchy, sexy, funny--definitely pushes the sexuality envelope.
    Have seen Fantasy & X Burlesque. We like the intimate venue of X better--BUT get the VIP tickets that are square with the stage...other seats sit sideways which is odd. But Fantasy is very good as well--just loses something with the theatre seating.

16. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    X Burlesque at Flamingo. It's a small room with fold up stairs, a bunch of topless babes and a pole. Saw it in November. Sounds like what you're looking for

17. Rumdranker

Rumdranker Grateful Lurker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw X-Burlesque a few years ago. It's at the Flamingo definitely an intimate setting and at the time they had two girls in a tub pouring water on each other. I haven't a similar type show.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.