1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone bought a bed from the Wynn?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Aceman, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aceman

Aceman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious, I always think they're super comfortable, and I know they sell them in the store, so I'm wondering if anyone has succumbed?

Mind you I'm not totally sure if its the bed, or just the bedding that makes it so great.

If I recall correctly the beds are about $2200

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the bedding ;-) Got a sheet set, duvet cover, and a pillow (that says Wynn on the case) at a mill sale a few years ago. I don't like it as much as some of the other bedding I've bought at the same mill sale (The Barbara Barry sheets I bought are my favorites ever)

3. Ortizme

Ortizme Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had the bed for 8 years, it was great the first seven years but the pillow top is shot. We're getting a new bed shortly. We also have the pillows, sheets, etc, which were nice but not noticeably better than regular ones.

4. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was trying to decide between the wynn mattress and aria one (loved them both). Decided on the aria one a few months ago and love it based on some feedback on this site.

I am disappointed in some sagging on the pillowtop after these couple months though and have had back pain the last couple days. Going to try and rotate it this weekend but it should still be under warranty if it doesnt help.

5. Aceman

Aceman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! is the pillow top detachable though? You bought the whole shebang? the frame, base and matress?

I've never tried the Aria bed, looks like you prefer it to the wynn? Whos the manufacturer of the Aria one? I believe Sealy make the wynn ones?

6. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I love the mattress, I'm sure the little sagging is normal. Sealy makes the Aria mattress.

7. Aceman

Aceman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mind if I ask what the aria one cost? -did you get their bedding too?

8. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I want to say between $2200-$2400 (king bed) from what I remember, I received a discount for my platinum tier. If you have a gold (maybe pearl) card and above, you receive discounts.

No, I didn't buy the bedding. I've have the pillows but they are a little too soft for me.

9. Ortizme

Ortizme Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ace: yes to your questions of me. As far as I can tell it is not detachable.

10. Wynncore88

Wynncore88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For what its worth and I'm sure that everyone on this thread is aware, the Wynn "Dream Bed" is a custom made unit from Sealy. In addition to the bed you get a box spring and delivery free of charge AND you pay zero taxes. I think the bed is around $2750?...I could be wrong about that. I've spoken to people who have worked at various mattress stores and they do say that while the price is still several hundred more than it should be (Wynn name attached to it, of course it will be more) they say that all in all, including the box spring, delivery, zero taxes and the overall quality of the mattress, it isn't that bad of a deal. When I have the funds I'll plan on getting one, until then I'm satisfied with the two pillows I have from Wynn! Side note: the Wynn sheet sets are a total rip off, you can find higher quality sheets for 1/4 of the cost at your Bed Bath and Beyond and/or a bed store.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.