1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife = Complete Joke

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BeeeJay, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just wrapped up a phone call with mlife member services....they have completely lost all record of my existence before Friday, May 29th.

They took my Gold card and Drivers License when paying me a jackpot at Aria on Thursday, May 28th.....didn't return either, and in my drunken and deliriously happy state I didn't notice til the next day, and then when at Mirage I hit another jackpot and couldn't give my drivers license so I had to give my passport card. For whatever reason they couldn't find me and had to issue me a "New Member Card"....and then the next night at Monte Carlo THAT card wasn't recognized and I had to be re-issued ANOTHER card.

Additionally when I returned to Aria and requested they check for my drivers license they told me they didn't have it. Later, when I thought about it, I realized it was a pretty quick kind of bullshit "no" and decided to check back. After again getting rebuffed, by a dude who I could clearly tell was completely bullshitting me, I insisted on speaking with the lost and found person directly. Guess what? She had my ID, found it like 30 second, and took about an hour to get it to me. I had to tell her I was gonna miss my flight to get her to even look.

Per the lady at Mlife, the "agent" who paid my handpay, and not some "system issue" are likely responsible. No idea where she is getting this, something to do with the coding of the merging of the two accounts. The biggest issue is the original account was deleted, and the middle account is also gone. This missing history contains a decade of play PLUS a huge day of play on this most recent trip.

So for 80% of my trip, I was completely without my mlife status and benefits. Of course I didn't get a chance to use anything before that as I would always accrue the comps, then use them for a dinner later in the trip or whatever.

I should also mention that another Mlife guy at the Aria desk told me he was aware of issues with some "lost accounts" recently.

This situation wasn't really that awful for me from a comp standpoint, probably cost me a buffet or two I didn't need to eat anyway. But the drivers license situation and the horrific customer service were a complete and total annoyance.

The funny thing is the customer service lady at mlife was not at all apologetic. I didn't ask her to be. But anyone trained in customer service knows the first thing you do is apologize. ESPECIALLY in a situation where you've got clear information that your company dropped the ball and its not an idiot customer.

I didn't really push the situation because it doesn't mean much to me, I'm not giving them much loyalty to begin with and now that I've found 6/8 STP in Cosmo high limit, I'll give all my play that was going to Aria and other MGM's to Cosmo--problem easily solved. But I do want to share the situation with my fellow vegas fanatics, just in case someone else runs into the same thing, hopefully they can at least know where to start.

Currently Mlife IT is looking into my account and apparantly in 24-48 hours they will be able to "revive" my history from archive. Of course that's pretty useless when you are just BACK from the Vegas trip.

Kudos to Mlife for somehow failing to meet even my lowest of expectations with so much as a quick passing apology.

2. Bigmac14

Bigmac14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had several issues with MLIFE lately and the recent offers suck.

3. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck with mlife IT. They've been trying to fix my account for over a year. I've earned 18 cents in express comps with over 200K coin-in. Pretty sweet eh?

4. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Damn! That seems like a Royal PIA! Big kudos to you for not letting it dampen the rest of your trip! I need to sit and play some VP with you next time...I believe you will bring in my first VP Royal!

5. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That really sucks but does not surprise me with MLife. Hopefully this fine MLife employee didn't compromise your personal information....

I had a much more minor experience that totally soured me on MLife. My offers went to shit and when I called to try to book directly I got the runaround, and pushed for an explanation. They had me on the record for a NO PLAY trip for a trip that I never planned or booked. I was actually far, far away from Vegas at that time. He didn't seem to care and his advice was that the no play situation would fall off eventually. WTF kind of answer is that? So I now concentrate my play at Grazie and divert some to Downtown. I only use Mlife properties to my advantage.

Simply put, they suck. I can't decide who sucks more - MLife or CET.

6. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they sent me three emails about how it was fixed.....

result of following the instructions in the new emails:

Mlife_error
    UH OH... SOMETHING WENT WRONG
    Please call M life member services at 866.761.7111 for assistance.

7. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be awesome.....Packer and VC played a little and did well enough to cash out even....which isn't the worst thing in the world, especially if after 100+ hands the person you are asking for playing advice tells you "Oh your playing Bonus Poker....I don't know that game"

8. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok so yeah they fixed it, i have my status back.

and NO COMPS and zero credit for the $21/spin I did for HOURS on that triple play DSTP row 802.

thanks for nothing mlife.

9. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is still better than my wife's loyalty program payout, according to Gaggles.

10. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems like MLife may sub out their IT and customer service to the LA City government.

11. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Worse than mLife pearl necklace status then.

12. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the same number I have for Steve Riedel.

I don't think its a co-incidence.

13. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BTW, you people that are sitting on big dripping gobs of unused MILF or other plan points/comps/freeplay.... take heed. All it takes is one poindexter who is pulling his pud to uplust on his phone instead of clicking the right box on the MILF maintenance back-end... and your shit is gone, gone, gone.

I never sit on freeplay, and cash my points in every trip. I'm getting worried because between us we have about $700 in Four Queens comp dollars. I think I'll order about 50 pizzas next trip and hand them out on Fremont. Either that or do a four night stand at Hugo's.

14. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hahaha, I would call him in private only, he is a scary cat! Then again he is under a lot of pressure with Emily still being in his family cell plan and not grandfathered into unlimited-vibrate, I'm guessing he's gotta catch 2 oz a day just to cover costs

15. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was my strange mlife experience which I posted in A different Myvegas thread. Just to show there something going really wrong with their system:

Something really strange happened. This morning, when I wanted to redeem this reward, the women atthe mlife desk said to me I could not redeem this reward since i wasnt A new member. I told her I was a new member, but she insisted I was not. I asked her why she Saïd this and she said I used my card for the first time on april 27. I said that was impossible since i arrived in vegas on may 15 and i only picked up my card 2 days ago. But she kept telling me thats not correct since I used the card on april 27. So i asked her where i used the card. She told me i played 2 Hours of BJ at 19$\hand in the Luxor. Very strange since I live in Belgium and i was at work that Day. Eventually A supervisor came and she approved the reward, but the mlife lady still thought I was lying About it all.

16. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:

I hate MLIFE and I have about $1k in Express Comps and given room credits I don't use at Aria. I have no Idea why I still set foot in that place?????

I think it is because I still go to the Beau Rivage in Biloxi and MGM Grand. I still do ok there Just need to stay away from Aria.

17. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your degeneracy scared them BeeJay, that's the one thing I taught my kids, "don't scare people"

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  18. Gofaster87

Gofaster87 Low-Roller

That's funny they would say that since JOB and Bonus Poker are the basis of most all other games and should be learned first.

19. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL...pretty close to Boner Deluxe, fyi, (0.04%-0.06% error).

And unfortunately, my g/f's Dad got stuck in this exact same scenario on a smaller scale due to varying levels of incompetence. The play for his first trip with MLife was for nothing, which sucks because they played at a place they liked a lot.

There are many things to despise about Loveman and CET, but the Total Rewards system isn't one of them.

20. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is ZERO excuse for the handling of the lost ID. If there is anything here that an exec should read, it is this.

It appears a few staff think they are federal bureaucrats and just do not care. There is no excuse. SOMEBODY would have it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.