1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about Total Rewards Diamond Aspiration Level 2 trip

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DaiLun, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you at the "mercy" of TR to book your flight?

Can you "squeeze" two airfares into the $750?

Can you use the $750 in total and pay the rest "out of pocket" or use RCs.

Sorry if this has been covered before. I live on the West Coast and I'm considering Atlantic City as my destination.

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to have your host book your flight with Passport Travel. You should find the flights you want and send the details to your host. Include any frequent flier numbers, seat selection (if applicable), and a copy of your passport or driver's liscence for both passengers.
    You can provide a credit card number to your host if you go over the $750. You can also use Reward Credits to pay for any overage. If you use reward credits, I don't think it is $1= 100 RC.

The $750 air fare is available for you and a guest. You can also choose to go solo. You might be able to squeeze a first class leg into your flight.

3. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you book more then two people? I live in Norcal and allegiant air flys out of Stockton only alittle over an hour drive from where I live. For Labor Day weekend I can get 4 round trip tickets from Stockton to Las Vegas for $696 total with taxes. Would they cover that all with my $750 airfare credit? Also would they do even more then that if I wanted more people to come?

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1 - Give full details as said including exact flights, times, city, etc. Do not use abbreviations. You email your host, who then emails to Passport travel (party of Harrahs/Caesars)

2 - We did not need to give copy of DL or Passport, but they will ask for the EXACT name that will be on the ID, for ticket reasons.

3 - We did two folks and went slightly over. Actually booked first class one way to use up all the money. I went online and found the airfares I wanted, times, etc.

4 - My guess it would not include 4 people, but that is only a guess.

5 - They are somewhat slow in the process. Be prepared to wait days, even longer for a response.

5. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Four people world be awesome. I think it says that it's for two though. Standing by for more info.

6. LOCALGAMBLER77

LOCALGAMBLER77 Local Las Vegan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It also depends on your play. It has been my experience that your host can "comp" the additional fare if you go over the $750. Specifically this happened when I flew from Vegas to Philadelphia (Atlantic City). The weird thing was that the host on the Atlantic City end didn't want to comp my limo from Philly to AC. But eventually he did--he was arguing that I should have flown into Atlantic City (I think Spirit is the airlines and I just can't do it -- they are terrible). I have found that although your home host can book everything, it is up to the place where you are going "host" to make the local arrangements and give you an upgraded room or suite, etc. So, I try to make a relationship with that host. I did not succeed well in AC, but I did in New Orleans. Now, I just have the New Orleans host make all plans for my trip (Seven Stars Trip or Triple Diamond trip)-- it makes everything much easier. So my advice is to get to know your host in your destination city and have them plan your trips.

7. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey so some quick answers... The host typically books this. It is done via passport however me and a few hosts are testing out a new orbitz site we use to book which has been pretty awesome. I can't book you if you're not my customer, but just letting you know we are testing out some new systems that will streamline the process. I have booked 5 customers using the orbitz test and I had their flight and room booked within minutes of them providing flight preferences. As a host it's an incredible tool.

We provide 750 of the airfare, it can be one or two people as long as they aren't under the age of 21. Anything over you can use a credit card or RC's. Sometimes if play is strong that trip and the customer paid using credit card and it isn't a ton of money I'll issue airfare reimbursement. Keep in mind this isn't if the overage is a grand and it was first class, if it was a hundred or so I'll usually take care of them as long as the play is there. That's a relationship thing so don't go to your host saying "hunter said you would give me the difference in airfare". Maybe 1 out of 5 customers I'll consider it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.