1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New General TR Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Comps' started by PHVHost, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone, opening back up with a general questions thread now that the benefit change issues seem to have settled a bit.

One note for everyone... I answer questions because I care and I truly like being part of this community. That being said, using my answers against me when contacting total rewards and/or CET due to angst with offers and other issues to try and get what you want will make me not want to continue this service to you all. I am not a pawn and I ask that you respect my efforts. I truly understand the frustration many of you have with your offers, and I do my best to help anyone that asks. I do not hold the actions of a few against the group as a whole, but I do ask that you respect that I am trying to help. The bright side of this is it should show you all that our leadership teams do care and do read your comments and communications and ensure that the right people are informed so help can be provided.

Our company has decided to reinvest more money into improving property assets and a bit less into free play and gift cards. With that said, what we are offering is still competitive with the rest of the market. I'm hopeful the Seven Stars benefits, hotel accommodations, and first-class service provided still keeps Caesars Entertainment at the top of your list when considering future trips.

I am now open to any questions you have. I will be working more with leadership to ensure the information I provide is accurate and in the right context.

Thanks,

Hunter

2. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am coming to Vegas June 15th. My host had originally booked me in a Boulevard suite at PH. I think my gambling may be reduced this trip due to the WSOP I will be playing in. So, I switched to a Celebrity suite at Bally's which seems to be about 1/2 the street price of a PH Boulevard suite. Am I doing him any favors or does it not matter?

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  3. mamayi

mamayi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Hunter.

First of all, thanks for taking the time to be a part of the board. I really appreciate it and learned a lot of good information from your posts. [emoji106]

So I have a question. I got some answers from VMBERS but was hoping you might be able to clear this up for me. I use the Play by TR app and I see the VIP hot line and a then a "host" in my app. Do you know what this means? It doesn't give much info about this person other than their name, email, and phone number. It shows Caesars Palace under their name. Not sure who this person is or if I'm supposed to route any questions towards them. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks again. [emoji41]

4. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good question. Suite types do not affect the host so much as it does the customer. Higher suite values will eat up food and beverage comps, due to the comp value of the room/suite being taken into account with overall comps. If you plan on playing less than normal, I would go with the least value accommodation you are comfortable with to maximize the amount of food and beverage comps you can get.

5. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most players that are comp level and above are either assigned an inside sales rep or a host. Inside sales reps are for our lower level VIP players, and hosts are assigned to our higher level VIP players. I would recommend you use your rep/host when booking because it minimizes potential issues you might have upon arrival and increases the odds that you will get exactly the accommodation you want and qualify for. In addition, booking on line comes with some issues with offers at times. When a customer books online, it really is on them to confirm the details after the fact, which most do not do and find themselves upset when things aren't set up properly at check in. A host a rep can prevent that from happening. So yes, definitely contact the rep assigned to you for bookings.

6. mamayi

mamayi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the quick response! Would the best way to find out who this person is, is to email them and ask?

7. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, definitely

8. mamayi

mamayi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you!

9. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hunter,
    Along the same theme..... As a 7 star, you are upgraded at check in to a better suite ( eg. A strip suite to an Apex suite), are your back end comps impacted? The value of the Apex suite would be considerably larger. The upgrade is done as part of the 7 star benefit. Are back end comps based on the value of the original room booking??

10. Ladybb9201

Ladybb9201 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Hunter - I am staying at Harrahs in June. I am currently a Platinum player. Can I still use the Diamond check in and the Diamond line at the buffets? My room is comped, will that include the resort fee? Thanks.

Beth

11. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    are they going to bring the 7* transportation back...one of the reasons im not even wasting my time trying for it again when benefits are being taken away. whats worse is my friend who is diamond used his diamond trip and got a limo....

way to shoot for the top tier

and I heard through some people I know out in vegas saturday night or early sunday morning after the fight that there was a shooting inside tropicana and Planet Hollywood...any truth to that

12. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does have that effect. The benefit is you get the best available, even if your daily play avg doesn't qualify you, however you have the choice if you want to accept that benefit or not. By accepting it, you are also accepting that it might affect your back end food and beverage comps.

13. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the thought process with the seven star transportation issue is that most players that deserve a limo will get one. Almost all of my players are set up with limo transportation whether it is a benefit or not. If you are a player that covers all f and b and other comps, it shouldn't even be an issue. In fact when I set up limos I do it as a comp that doesn't use RC's or post against your overall comps, so it isn't even considered in comp determinations end of trip. Most seven stars are limo worthy so it should be a moot point anyways.

14. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only Diamond and Seven Stars can get resort fees waived, for everyone else it is based on play end of trip. Platinum members do not have access to diamond lines or check in. Shoot me your TR number if you are close to diamond I can set you up for vip check in as a one time courtesy

15. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hunter,

I appreciate you being on VMB and your responsiveness to questions. I do have a CET host that I like working with, but being able to ask questions on this board (that I often think would interest others) is a great resource!

16. dummy18

dummy18 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never seem to get credited with tier credits and reward credits for non gaming spend. Who would I talk to about this?

17. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey fella, just wanted to say thanks for being an active user on this site, your fast responses are greatly appreciated...

18. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Hunter, thanks again for all you've done on this board. I know my personal experiences with CZR's have been much better since you came on here and more of my spend is going there now. A quick question as well. As you know, I book through you (although in the past I had Lawrence listed as the host). I noticed now in the TR App, I have a different hosts name in there 'Rashed' who I've never talked to. I thik I ask you this all the time but should I start using him? After trips, I also get the survey from the hotel that asks me about the host, which is never you for some reason.

19. 7out

7out Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's great that Hunter is on this board and Caesars doesn't seem to mind it. He has been responsive to my requests and honest with what he can or cannot do, please keep up the great work Hunter and let's not take advantage of his time and efforts.

20. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I remember correctly, I think a host has to book you 3-5 times before he/she is hard coded in the system as your host. I think Hunter said this in one of his previous posts also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.