1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Pools - Can You Use Them All?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Check-Raise, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone!

We're booked at the NYNY hotel in late April because everything I tried to book started getting expensive really quickly. Each day I checked back after talking to my wife it would cost hundreds more. NYNY was the only semi reasonable hotel left but the pool is a big deal for my wife. She wants to be able to reserve a chair and sit in the sun all day and NYNY doesn't have that.

Since I'm staying at an MGM property can she use the pools in other properties? Does it help at all if she reserves a chair there?

I appreciate your help!

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Late April as in last week into May?

Mayweather fight that's why the room rates are obscene.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think there have been reports of people being able to pay their way into he Monte Carlo pool or us a MyVegas reward to gain entry. Other than that, I don't think MGM properties allow non-hotel guests to go in unless it's at one of their day clubs.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM pools are very nice. Much nicer than NYNY. Might be worth the extra cost to move to MGM. How much extra is MGM than NYNY?

5. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's about $200 more, plus with NYNY they are giving $100 bev comp and 2 tix At the roller coaster

6. rider_pride77

rider_pride77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you sign up for M Life one of the moments is entry into the Mandalay Bay Pool for 2, it costs 100 bucks though, but it is for anyone at sapphire level and up (anyone who is signed up)...

7. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fortunately I got an offer from Mandalay Bay for our four nights for $225 including resort fee's and taxes. Problem solved! Thanks Mandalay Bay!

8. 2wayparlay

2wayparlay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NYNY pool is going to be a big disappointment for your wife. It's like it was an after thought after they built the hotel. The pool is so close to the building that it's mostly in the shade half of the time. My friend and I went down to the pool last summer and only stayed for 10 minutes cause we're used to nicer pools like Bellagio or Arias'. MGM has a huge pool area and was cool when I was there several years ago.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.