1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Reward Redemption

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by hokdo, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hokdo

hokdo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I apologize in advance because I'm sure this has been asked 100 different ways on this message board.

I have 1.4 million in rewards and my wife has 800K. I know we can each redeem 3 rewards apiece, but I did notice this morning for the buffets you have to stay at least one night at an M Life property. Can that be a free night that's also a reward? I usually get free rooms from Total Rewards even though I prefer to stay at M Life properties.

Another question, I thought there used to be tickets to "O" and the Michael Jackson show, but I don't see them on there, do they still come up with different rewards throughout the week?

Right now I'm thinking 2 Bellagio dinner buffets, 2 Aria dinner buffets, and 2 Mandalay Bay dinner buffets(since we'll be there for the Michael Jackson show anyway), but I didn't see anything else too exciting.

Any good recommendations? We're planning on going in April.

Thank you.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, the night can be a free night.

As I understand it,

You are taking 3 dinner buffets so you will need three night's lodging. If you aren't staying at an mLife property, you could take three nights at the lowest comp location that would count, (I believe that's Luxor) but you would still be responsible for resort fees unless you have them comped on the backend.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I vaguely recall O tickets, but they never had MJ tickets. Wish they did, it's a great show and would love to see it again.

4. Mooda

Mooda Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes there used to be rewards for O tickets amongst other things. Talk about cut, cut, cut. I agree not too many things left. Definitely do the Bellagio buffet for dinner. They serve crab legs only for dinner. Well worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.